Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PSP on DS

DCEmu Newbie

Red face PSP on DS

Are there any emulators that let you play PSP roms on NDS? If so any links or sites?

...you're kidding, right?

EDIT: to be less of a jerk, I'll elaborate. The PSP is several times more powerful than the DS. There is no way you'd ever get a PSP game running on the DS at any reasonable speed.

hahahahahaha. wow i dont mean to be mean but wow. we barley got a psp emulator for the PC.

I say someone should do it, if only for the reason that there's a DS emulator for PSP. Just so we can have a thread like theirs...

i dont even think its possible since the DS's potential doesnt measure up to the PSP's specs, im sure of that.. i may be wrong though.. plus it would be even harder than DS emulation on PSP and way slower. and not to put down the DS, i really want one badly just to play a few games, but the DS wouldnt even be able to handle what the psp can do. i dont think the psp can handle the DS as well..

DCEmu Old Pro

its bearly possible to get ds on psp (although it will never fully be ds on psp, not full speed, no touch screen), no way in hell is psp on ds gonna happen (more chance of gba via slot-1)

Like Exo said in the other thread... Any system can emulate any system (in theory), it's just a matter of how WELL it emulates it.

any system? when the hell did he say that. i wana see Wii ON PSP AND DS NOW! haha obviously a joke

but.. psp has a large ass screen. that would be a problem for DS. psp has an analog nub, thats another prob, psp runs at 222MHz the lowest playable speed, DS is only 66mhz i believe idk i think im wrong, psp has a few extra buttons, not a big prob. the most a psp emu on DS would do i believe is run homebrew and nothing else. the commercial games are big ass file sizes! thats a prob. what more am i missing?

also exo. if that statement truely was typed by you then y are you putting the nds emulator on psp down big time..

PSP's spec $#@! DS.

Quote Originally Posted by DimensionT View Post
    Any system can emulate any system (in theory)
    Yes But In theory Communism works. I would suggest we put this PSP emulator for DS in the Impossible pile.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information