Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Name the Best of Handheld WiFi Games

DCEmu Newbie

I agree with all of you DSers. But don't miss Planet Puzzle League and 42 All Time Games. Custom Robo Arena have possibilities in order to be a great WFC game. Diddy Kong DS is great also if you consider that you can play an action game with 8 online buddies at a time without noticeable lags. That's awesome for such a handheld.

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny_Jim View Post
    I find that small bits of grit tend to get stuck on the end of the stylus when it's in the DS. I always give the stylus a good wipe before I start playing.
    I used the thumb strap, I can't play worth anything with the stylus. The thumb strap was more apt to squish grit into the screen, so I always tried to keep it clean by wiping it with my finger every once in awhile. After about 3 years of using it, the surface of the thumb strap got scratched up and I was trying to keep it clean and oily (with finger oil/sweat) to prevent that from ruining the screen.

The smooth screen surface on the first DS started peeling at my MPH "null zone" and revealed a very foggy low-sensitivity undersurface.
    My second DS developed a very messed up horizontal sensitivity in the "null zone", which made it VERY hard to do anything that required touching that area (especially typing). and a short while later the pressure sensitivity in that area dropped as well.
    Both DS's lasted through about 6 months of frequent MPH playing before developing those problems.

Long story short, I played WAY too much Metroid for two DS's to handle.
    Metroid is my favorite not for wrecking my DS's but for being the one DS game I've been most addicted to. I'm also a huge FPS fan on PC and I like taking that kind of gameplay on the go.

DCEmu Newbie

Tetris by far.

Cygoku

Not to sound like everyone else, but Mario Kart and Metroid Prime Hunters are probably the best.

DCEmu Newbie

CRA online rules

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information