Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Name the Best of Handheld WiFi Games

Blog Entries

General games Name the Best of Handheld WiFi Games

The Nintendo DS and Playstation Portable are excellent examples of why todays gaming industry is now back in the mainstream eye, even though they are 2 very different handhelds they share the delight of WiFi Gaming which for those of you who dont know what that means its the ability to play a a game online against other people from all over the world.

Its a concept that until this handheld generation didnt exist but it has transformed gaming to major new levels of enjoyment.

But enough of me rabbling, which are your favourite DS/PSP WiFi games since the birth of both the handhelds, let us know via comments.

Digg This

Don't have a PSP sadly, but on the DS MPH

dunno how long it was a permanent cart in my DS, and it still gets some play time every now and then.

MPH or tony hawk american skateland. but as far as homebrew goes, it would hafta either ds organize internet or DsAIM

DCEmu Newbie

For the DS MPH and Mariokart are currently the best games, but I think this will change if Megaman Starforce 2 releases ^^ !

i would have to say mario kart ds pokemon diamond and the new megaman games:thumbup:

Mario Kart and Metroid fo shizzle on DS. Some great homebrew wifi too.

DCEmu Rookie

Metroid.
    I ruined the touch screens on two DS's by playing too much Metroid and I recently had my second DS replaced with a Lite.
    Once I got into homebrew, my R4 has been in my DS almost constantly. There's too much online homebrew to name my favorites... Well, DSOrganize is the best, but as far as games I can't decide. I think DSVNC is pretty impressive too.
    I'm still waiting for an online WW2 FPS game, something like a portable BF1942, but Brothers in Arms and Call of Duty both fell short of online.

Mario Kart and Metroid Prime: Hunters for me oh and Tony Hawks American Sk8land was pretty good too :thumbup:

DCEmu Coder

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot_51 View Post
    Metroid.
    I ruined the touch screens on two DS's by playing too much Metroid
    I find that small bits of grit tend to get stuck on the end of the stylus when it's in the DS. I always give the stylus a good wipe before I start playing.

Jump Ultimate Stars owns hard!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information