via http://0xff.akop.org/2013/10/31/spar...6-20-released/

I have just released a new version of Spark 360 to Google Play. This is a minor maintenance release which fixes a number of bugs, such as the appearance of PSN popups and Xbox Live status information. This release also adds Terms of Use Update warnings, which should explicitly notify you if the terms on the site change (they have changed very recently), and removes the MS Points converter, since Xbox Live is discontinuing the use of Points.
Since it’s been almost a year since the last Spark 360 release, now seems a good time to mention my future plans with the app. Since releasing its source, my goal has been to maintain it in a workable state, if not occasionally add features. While there haven’t been any new features lately, I have tried to keep the application workable – if a defect persists for an unusual length of time, there’s a good chance that I’m not aware of it (in which case it’d be a good idea to file a new issue at GitHub).
As for longer-term plans for the app – it’s probably a safe bet that I won’t be able to make any more large scale changes (and there are many to make). I was hoping that open sourcing the app would create an influx of third-party contributions, but that has not been the case, and I have since moved on to other projects.
Xbox One is now a little more than two weeks away, and chances are the web interface will change dramatically to accommodate the console’s new features. If that does occur, work on the app will likely cease – I don’t get a chance to play as much as I used to, which also limits my interaction with the app.
Of course if the changes are minor, I will continue to do my best to keep the app functional.
Download from Google Play