Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: MapThis! 0.5 (1 Year Anniversary Edition)

@lavino,

This has been covered many times... - older (below 3.03) usbgps.prx version has a bug which makes it unusable in western hemisphere.. (the thing was only intended for Japan)
    Just get the most recent prx...

DCEmu Newbie

just want to share this, i replace arrow with mini cooper in 3D mode

nice

Could you do this with a Seat Cordoba 6k in Red Color?
    Then I will be your biggest fan ^^

DCEmu Newbie

Default Mapthis With Vectordata?!

HY Deniska. Your Map- App. is really great, but needs a lot of memory. So i had an Idea how to solve this Problem: Couldn't you write a Program that generates "vector-data" instead of image files? Perhaps you could use googlemap's routes-generating function and implement it into a new programm that generates different routes from a selectet area and writes the vectordata in a special output-file... I'm sure that vectordata could be the key to a faster and better "psp-homebrew-gps future " ... the biggest problem is that it would be a huge work and this needs a lot of time (if it is technically possible)... btw.: anyway, thank you for the great gps application!!! :thumbup: I hope, you or some other psp-gps enthusiasts will take care of this vectorproblem in future !!

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by deniska View Post
    @lavino,

This has been covered many times... - older (below 3.03) usbgps.prx version has a bug which makes it unusable in western hemisphere.. (the thing was only intended for Japan)
    Just get the most recent prx...
    Thank you everyone for your input. Humm I think I solved the problem by grabbing a download link from this site that has the prx (it was quite a long search for prx files). What's weird was that the original prx I got was 3.52 yet they don't work so I guess the firmware update for my m33 is probably a japanese one.

Anyway, thx a million, and I got mine working. Now I need to learn how to use GMDL properly...

DCEmu Newbie

Oh got another question... why the PSP290_TEST program crashed me out to the menu when I run it? Mapthis works and etc and I copied the camprx folder to the root of the MS and the 2 prx files next to the EBOOT.PBP. I could take a peek at the green screen then it automatically kicked me out. Not that important because now I got the mapthis fully working with the PSP290 anyway but curious to know.

I don't know if you copied camprx folder in to the root of your memory stick.. if you did and it did not work - perhaps the provided prx files are incompatible with your current firmware version...

DCEmu Newbie

deniska ..do uue noe how to get geodata at singapore? iiex try to look at place but is say geodata missing hm...iiex try to use google(beta) it take very long time do download..iiex wait until 5day it only get 10%..it to long.. if uue geodata oon singapore hm...can uue send miiex or upload into web..my email is [email protected] ty alot..

DCEmu Newbie

o..yar one thing..can iiex get the map from http://www.streetdirectory.com/ ? hm.. hope so.. ther it hav 3 contry hm..iiex just nid singapore wil do..ty alot of cant then nvm iiex use google map will do ty

Thread Information