Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: MapThis! 0.5 (1 Year Anniversary Edition)

it's going to be a part of the next release..
    in fact, I already coded Nieko's "prx change in"
    Still I'd like to do more testing and add more stuff before I make it official.........
    so stay tuned..

Quote Originally Posted by deniska View Post
    it's going to be a part of the next release..
    in fact, I already coded Nieko's "prx change in"
    Still I'd like to do more testing and add more stuff before I make it official.........
    so stay tuned..
    *Putting my hand up for Betetesting*

Got a bunch of PSP units 3x Fatties running 3.52 M33-4 "One of them is a Ta-082" and a Slim running 3.71 M33 Total 4.PSP units + 1x PSP-290 + 1x Holux M1000

Just PM me :thumbup: "Im always happy to help out"

DCEmu Pro

What do you need that many PSPs for?

Quote Originally Posted by Nieko View Post
    What do you need that many PSPs for?
    Well heres the short version
    First one was for me! that one runs 3.52 M33-4

Second one was for my Girlfriend so she wouldnt hog mine and to experiment firmwares on. Secretly updated to 3.52 M33-4 from 3.03 OE-C *Shhh dont tell my G.F.

Third was because my Gf was pissed off when i took hers and flashed it That one was running 3.52 M33-4 untill i dropped it and cracked the display, im looking for a used cheap display for it so i can play with MapThis more roughly in my car or outdoors.

Fourth was because none of my Old PSPs had a Ta-082 Mobo and users complained about MapThis not running on their Ta boards so i had to Verify this. *Works like a charm but when used with a Holux you cant cut of teh Tip to enable sound via internal speakers, the Holux goes offline.

Fifth is a Slim running 3.71 M33 and PSP-290 with MapThis v0.5 and decrypted .prx from 3.71 Fw
    Im trying to order a remotecable so i can test hooking up my Holux with it but i havent found any resellers.

I think you get the idea Yes im a collector and i try helping out as mouch i can when i engage a project as exiting as this

DCEmu Newbie

lucky you, i wish i could have all those psp's...had thought about buying some off e-bay and using the pandora's battery thing to fix them...

DCEmu Newbie

hm..iiex oso hav some psp..iiex got 2 slim and 3 nomal psp.. my slim is 3.71 m33 but iiex not sure how to get the prx file.. dose anyone hav ty alot

DCEmu Newbie

ok so for map this, do i want to keep the 1x, 2x zooms or the 512x zooms? which is the closest? i assume the 512x would be closer but i would also think it would use more memory, but when i uncheck the 1x and 2x zooms the map size shrinks drastically.

so the zoom is zooming out not in?

DCEmu Pro

Zoom 0 = lots of detail, streets, etc.
    Zoom 16 = the entire world, continents, etc.

In GMDL/GPSFS, the lowest level is called 1, the highest is 2 ^ (highest zoom-lowest zoom). So if you have zoom levels 3 through 8, you'll get 1,2,4,8,16,32.

Quote Originally Posted by kohht View Post
    hm..iiex oso hav some psp..iiex got 2 slim and 3 nomal psp.. my slim is 3.71 m33 but iiex not sure how to get the prx file.. dose anyone hav ty alot
    Follow my guide if youre on 3.52 M33-x firmware or below.
    Or search for my posts, ive added a .rar file somwhere hidden on this forum with my extracted and decrupted .prx files from my Slim running 3.71 M33

DCEmu Newbie

PDG yap is working now!! ty alot!! hehe but ther somthing worng wif my psp.. went iiex was standing beside the road.. it show miiex iiex was at the road.. went iiex put it in the car and move, the map will run out of the road.. and the map was not on th road.. ther smt problem... iiex not sure about the congf cos iiex scare if iiex go edit the congf den the whole psp will get wose.. and anyone help miiex? ty alot

Thread Information