Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: MapThis! 0.5 (1 Year Anniversary Edition)

DCEmu Pro

Wow this just gets better and better. I made a map of my city with the new gmdl and it finally downloaded the geodata. Still has the cwcheat crash, so make sure you turn cwcheat off when starting up Mapthis!.

Also I love the new 3D mode. It gives me a much better sense of direction on the road. Fantastic job!

DCEmu Regular

wow...
    I'm sooooo happy..
    I have been following this since day one...
    This is a great release...
    You are the man...

Quote Originally Posted by masc View Post
    Thanks for the release deniska.

I got two questions:
    1st - What's SATINFOFREQUENCY=90 good for?
    2nd - What's STARTUPSCREENMODE=0 good for?

And thanks for implementing 'startupfrequency', this saves a lot of time for me

Though i have little problems with startupmap (it was working in 0.499 but in 0.5 it won't load the map immediantly).
    STARTUPSCREENMODE let's your startup with either notrth up, track up or 3D mode. Only works if startup map is specified.

your startup map probbaly does not load due to "^M" or "^r" characters that windows-based editors add to the end of each line.
    To fix that, go to ->configuration, edit the starupmap line and remove the the white space character, following the last letter in your map with "delete" button on danzeff keyboard.
    After "saving" that line with [start], go to edit again and make sure that the blinking cursor points at the last latter in your map's name...

Quote Originally Posted by Codaz View Post
    Deniska first bug found in configuration.

If i want to edit the STARTUPMAP, i type _AMDERDAM

Whoops, typed a mistake so i want to delete it, to make AMSTERDAM but the delete does nothing !!

Also the up and down to increment and decrement a number (e.g nightvision 1 or 0 ) doesn't work.

But VERY fine that i can edit config.

The Editing is a bit dangerous. You can edit too much:

I can delete too much so it becomes NIGH, it was NIGHTMODE

That will lock up the program.

Also it doesn't autosave the config people, you have to press start for that remember !
    Make sure that the cursor is pointing at the character that you are deleting...or incre/decrementing...

You are right - edit mode is not foolproof yet... but it's better than not having the ability to change some setting "on the go"...

BTW, you have to restart the program in order for some settings to take effect..

DCEmu Newbie

Thank you Deniska, you are a dream....

The only thing im confused about is how to get turn by turn directions, anyone know where i can get info on this, thanks

this is so awesome I can't wait to get home and download it. I am anxious to test the 3d mode/birds eye view I asked for and deniska made a reality! Thank you deniska you are awesome!

the new 3D mode looks damn great!
    thank you, deniska

Holy dammit!
    Deniska = Wins life.

finally the wait is over... just tested the 3d nitemode. pretty cool... thanks Deniska

DCEmu Newbie

i have not yet ordered my gps yet. it say the gps psp-290 version has problems with wifi map uploading. what other psp gps models are there.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information