Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: MapThis! 0.5 (1 Year Anniversary Edition)

DCEmu Newbie

btw, yesterday I've done the hint from mr7 to cut off the tip of the audio plug.

the only thing is that the mp3 files are too low... they should be louder

DCEmu Newbie

I don't think it's the loudness of the mp3-files. I think the speakers of the PSP are quite.... $#@!.

I buied a radio with audio-cable plugin, so the sound of my PSP comes out of my carboxes. It's quite nice

DCEmu Newbie

thank you deniska
    i din't find it with search option :thumbup: (K) :P

gonna try this if now...

i will reply about the results

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Bolemichel View Post
    btw, yesterday I've done the hint from mr7 to cut off the tip of the audio plug.

the only thing is that the mp3 files are too low... they should be louder
    i cut it off and now PSP is not detecting the GPS...

I'm having problems with the new version... i have 3.40 OE-A with a PSP-290. i got the usbacc.prx & usbgps.prx files from going to recovery mode and copying them from the flash0/kn folder and put them into the ms0:/psp/game/mapviewer folder (with the eboot) but everytime it starts up it is still saying it cannot load the usbacc.prx file and that GPS will be disabled.

ive been all over the net trying to figure it out i got the id storage repair thing but i dont have a ta-82 board so it wouldnt run

also in recovery mode, i have the kernel set to 3.40 and the game340 folder in psp wont list anything so i have the app in the game folder

@shaun try the prx's from another firmware version.
    Also try to use 3.52 M33 Firmware.

I've had some trouble with 3.40 OE-A too.

DCEmu Regular

Shaun, format Flash1 with a formatter tool found on dl.qj.net

Maybe it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by cydus21 View Post
    i cut it off and now PSP is not detecting the GPS...
    you may have trimmed too much off the end, take an x-acto knife and try to sc$#@! some of the plastic around the base of the headphone jack, don't remove too much because you can make it loose. same thing happened with mine, but after "lengthening" the jack again by trimming the plastic housing around the bottom, the psp was able to recognize the gps signals again.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by califrag View Post
    you may have trimmed too much off the end, take an x-acto knife and try to sc$#@! some of the plastic around the base of the headphone jack, don't remove too much because you can make it loose. same thing happened with mine, but after "lengthening" the jack again by trimming the plastic housing around the bottom, the psp was able to recognize the gps signals again.
    hmm.. i cut on the first insulator. is tat too much? or shld i just be cutting the "mushroom head"

yup you cut too much, you just wanna cut starting right at the bottom of the "mushroom head" or what I like to call the "tapered tip". you want to have about two millimeters of contact left after the second insulator.

Thread Information