Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: MapThis! 0.5 (1 Year Anniversary Edition)

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Russoxley187 View Post
    I have tried almost every fw, and it has always worked for me.
    tats why i said it was a mother board thing.. wats urs?

DCEmu Newbie

i can't take a screenshot in mapthis v0.5? after i press the screenshot button, i can't find the picture

look in the PICTURE Folder of your PSP.
    If the Screenshot isn't there, then look your mapthis and mapthis/system folder.

EDIT:
    @deniska in next release ... is there any possibility to assign a "hotkey" to switch between Nightmode and Normalmode?
    Because pressing the Right trigger - waiting - pressing - waiting ...

DCEmu Newbie

I cant take screenshots either. I have looked in both folders and its not there.
    I am running 3.52 m33-4 and Mapthis v.5

I can get to night mode by hitting the D-pad -> button that changes from north trac, track up and 3-
    D mode. after it goes through once in normal color the next time north up comes up it automaticaly goes to night mode without me having to do anything in the config.
    Can someone help with screenshots?

DCEmu Newbie

@Mystheryman

i look at everywhere, but still can't find it. i can take screenshot with mapthis 0.499 not 0.5.
    by the way, iam using 3.52 M33-4, and i even try 3.03 OE-C too

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by rollinolin View Post
    I cant take screenshots either. I have looked in both folders and its not there.
    I am running 3.52 m33-4 and Mapthis v.5

I can get to night mode by hitting the D-pad -> button that changes from north trac, track up and 3-
    D mode. after it goes through once in normal color the next time north up comes up it automaticaly goes to night mode without me having to do anything in the config.
    Can someone help with screenshots?
    anybody?

DCEmu Newbie

can this version able to tell me where to go when i'm using it? or just follows where ever i take it to.

DCEmu Newbie

hi all:

I have been going thru the last 10+ pages try to find an answer but so far no luck. I hope someone can help me solve this problem. Please email me privately if you have the answer. Many many thx.

condition:

1. I got a PSP (originally 1.50 then upgraded to m33 3.52-4).

2. I got a PSP290. I don't think there is a diff where I got it.. it is from eBay from a US address. Is there a Japanese or European version diff? (which leads to my questions at the bottom)

3. mapthis is 0.5 (1 yr anv edition).

4. both usbxxx.prx are copied from the firmware's recover dump.

5. I can load up the mapthis no problem. Didn't get any problem reporting the 2 prx don't work. I can browse the map and etc.

6.PSP290 seems to work too (5 min or so I will get 3+ satellite if it is sunny weather)

problem:

Latitude seems correct. But longtitude seems to be a problem. I live in Vancouver BC Canada. It is also kinda close to Seattle in the US. According to the map I made plus additional google map search. Lat/Lon for Vancouver is around 49.xxx w123.xxx etc (not 100% precise but around there). This is what I see on the mapthis software when I move the cursor. Now the GPSInfo screen gives me a completely different format for lat/lon. I checked the reading on the GSPInfo screen (blue text screen) it gives me a lat of 49.xxxx (ok) but lon is 30x.xxx (it is a 300 something number with no west or east). Therefore if I turn on GPS mode I will constantly get an error popup on the screen saying the location is out of range even I am currently pointing at my home's location on the map.

Theory:

1. I thought 30x means it is within a range or 360 (degrees). So if I subtract 180 (half of the circle assuming that it means east or west then I will get the right value). At first it sounds ok but then I found out it is always off by a number of 3. 3 degrees on the map is a huge distance so my assumption is not quite correct I guess.

2. The coord I get seems constant so it is not giving me a random values. And it changes if I am in a diff location.

3. Is there some configuration I missed? Everything on the config on mapthis is default.. I am afraid messing them up will screw up something. Or the map need to be created differenly? I use google map with GMDL0.51

4. What's the values of everyone's unit displaying? I once saw a screen shot of the GPS info screen and the screen was green (not blue) and it was showing the lon as west xxxx.xxx so it is definitely different from mine.

5. I am running out of assumption ... except that my PSP is haunted? Besides the wrong lon reading everything seems to be working...

Please help... pls pls pls

DCEmu Regular

make a PSP > PHOTO directory

There it will save your screenshots.

@lavino
    i'm from toronto and i had the same problem before with longitude. i used the prx from my recovery but it didn't work. Try using a different prx it worked on mine

Thread Information