Thread: PSP: Exultpsp v2.1.7.0 Update released.

psp PSP: Exultpsp v2.1.7.0 Update released.

We have released a new version of ExultPSP with improved controls, heres the release details:

You spoke, and phantomfighter listened. The few of you inspired enough to rummage through decades of belongings, hoping that cd rot had not yet claimed your beloved Ultima Collection discs, know the rare joy of Ultima VII on the Sony PSP. You also know the unjoy of trying to pick up a 3x3 pixel ring or trying to trigger a hidden lever two pixels wide.

Priorities shifted a bit, and attention was turned to ensuring everyone was able to best enjoy the experience. The most immediate impediment to that complete experience was the analog control. A great deal of effort went into revamping the controls, and testing the new scheme. I played through the entire Forge of Virtue addon under the light of stars tonight, and it's that much better when the controls aren't an obstacle.

I think you'll much appreciate this build.

My kindest thanks to the two virtuous lads thus far who have contributed donations, and an apology, for having to suffer sponsored ads on the site. We are still quite a long way from being able to get phantomfighter a dedicated psp, something much deserved, but with luck, we'll get there.

Better things to come. What's this about a DS port?

Show ya support! Let us know what ya think!

I am, and ever shall be, thy servant Arcadion.

ExultPSP History v2.1.7.0

ExultPSP Readme v2.1.7.0

ExultPSP Release v2.1.7.0 (Download Via Comments)
    Note: Default .cfg included in package, be careful not to overwrite your own should it exist.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

DCEmu Rookie

Ultima VII is already ported in EA Replay, but thanks, it looks great

DCEmu Newbie

Yeah, well, that EA Replay version is the SNES-version of Ultima7, which is a piece of crap.

The PC version (which exult emulates) is thousand times more superior.

This new version of the already one of the best homebrew smooths out the biggest flaw of the first release, the controls. Now it's way more fun to play it.

DCEmu Rookie

Naaa, its a good game, i've played it in SNES emulator and its great

Of course is not best as the PC version (PC version 20 megs SNES version 1 meg ...)

And Exult (PC ver) dont emulate nothing, its just a game engine, its not an emulator

DCEmu Regular

DS Version!? That would OWN!

Default i like my sheets clean

I had heard that the last version of this was very crash/hang prone (ie: the longer you played, it would become more certain that it would $h;+thebed). Can anyone say if this release still suffers the same problem? Also: do I need my original disks for this? They are around here... somewhere... oi.

Quote Originally Posted by paladinja View Post
    I had heard that the last version of this was very crash/hang prone (ie: the longer you played, it would become more certain that it would $h;+thebed). Can anyone say if this release still suffers the same problem? Also: do I need my original disks for this? They are around here... somewhere... oi.
    well iv been playing for like 1 hour maybe 2 it hasent ran out of memmory as of yet so go ahead and try its alot of fun if you like UO

to developer great work man im loving this game
    keep up the good work

DCEmu Newbie

Is this a emulator?

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by qwarX View Post
    Is this a emulator?
    No its a game engine like the guy said like 3 post before you.

Thread Information