Thread: HELP: TA-082 2.71 downgrader woes

Default HELP: TA-082 2.71 downgrader woes

My shop sells PSP version 2.50s. Not sure about the motherboard (TA-082, etc). So am wondering if anyone has successfully downgraded a TA-082 2.71 PSP before? I found 3 different PSP community websites with TA-082 downgraders:

1. psp-hacks.com
    2. psp-homebrew.eu
    3. qj.net

All TA-082 downgraders are different in files and sizes. So am wondering which one works and whether you have tried it before.

Cheers

ive succesfully downgraded mine with the ta-082 downgrader, id say the most reliable site is qj but psp hacks is where i got the downgrader from

Email me for a full working pack! :thumbup:

Really worried. The shops I've been to only have TA-082 2.5 versions.

Worst case scenario. Lets say my PSP did brick (unbootable). I can't use that modchip since it doesn't work with TA-082. What else can help?

Dont worrie! email me i will send you a pack! i send this out to all the people i help downgrade and i help around 5 - 10 a day! knowone has bricked off this pack!

If you do get a brick just say you got it like that and take it back to were you got it from! :thumbup:

2.71 downgrade seems lots of trouble since the 2.71 downgraders are all based off Dark_Alex's initial TA-079 working model. I downloaded so many different 2.71 patches and all of them are very different (when comparing files/sizes).

To be safe I think I'll upgrade to 2.80 and use Noobz 2.80 Improved Downgrader since all 4 sites (psp-hacks.com, psp-homebrew.eu, qj.net & noobz.eu) all have 1 2.80 download file and they're all practically the same (Noobz version).

Anyone tried the Noobz 2.80 downgrader from www.noobz.eu and did it work with TA-082, and also able to connect to PS2/3 and use PopStation (PSX)?

Thread Information