Thread: NDStation 1.2

Blog Entries

NDS NDStation 1.2

Chuck studios has posted an entry in the Neoflash Coding Comp:

NDStation is a flasher for the EZFlash 3-in-1 Expansion Pack which allows you to package a ROM wimithin a .NDS file and therefore run it from your Slot 1 flash card's main menu. Its purpose is to make things feel more integrated and unified on your flash card. It also supports custom borders and compresses the GBA ROMs.

He also updated with a new bug fix release

More Info

Wonderful software!

DCEmu Rookie

Do you have to register on the Neoflash site to download it? Anyone have an alternate download link?

This confuses me. Does this let you run GBA files from a Slot-1 device, like an R4?

DCEmu Newbie

plz upload onto rapidshare or something

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Aleczandah View Post
    This confuses me. Does this let you run GBA files from a Slot-1 device, like an R4?
    If you have an EZ Flash 3-in-1. It only works if you have an EZ-Flash 3-in-1.

Yes if you have an EZ Flash 3 in 1, this program will basically make your GBA titles NDS titles that you can execute from DS mode. It is really nice, you can have all your Mario's, Castlevania's, etc all side by side.

As for this version, I just tested it and have yet to see a single game work. I noticed the files are missing a couple Mb's afger conversion, so something's got to be up, unless that is the compression at work I dunno, but I get to the boot screen for the competition and it just hangs.

DCEmu Rookie

Do I still need to create a "GBA" folder to manage saves, or does it uses the SAV file created by the card?

Quote Originally Posted by XDelusion View Post
    Yes if you have an EZ Flash 3 in 1, this program will basically make your GBA titles NDS titles that you can execute from DS mode. It is really nice, you can have all your Mario's, Castlevania's, etc all side by side.

As for this version, I just tested it and have yet to see a single game work. I noticed the files are missing a couple Mb's afger conversion, so something's got to be up, unless that is the compression at work I dunno, but I get to the boot screen for the competition and it just hangs.
    It's loading, just wait it out

The compression in this version is really inefficient, the next version will be a lot faster.

DCEmu Old Pro

nice

maybe im the only one who would want something like this, so no worries if it never happens, but would it be possible to to make the nds file ask where you want to flash the rom, like you run the file, then get a message like, "Where would you like to flash the ROM?
    (Y) PSRAM
    (A) NOR"

oh, and also what about edit existing nds, so if we have one already made, we can use that one, rather that make a new one?

anyway, thanks again for this, hope my CycloDS Evolution arrives soon.

Thread Information