Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: VBA for PSP Test 003

at this point in time its not worth the effort to get VBA working on PSP, its just too slow and buggy to be playable. I think that eventualy though they should get it working as well as the SNES emulator, and that will be freakin sweet

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by slayer2psp
    did you label your rom right you have to first label the folders vbapsp then you have to unzipp the rom and name it rom.gba i have 1.5 i use the xploit no swap
    well its not the rom problem i have the same problem it wont boot up and i kxploit it no swap and name it vbapsp and it doesnt work

only certain games work....

Default problems

ok i did everything according to all the posts here and i have a problem ive seen asked on here a few times but never answered directly. i have vba running fine but when i try to boot a rom..any rom it always gives me the ..game could not be started(80020001) message everytime plz help me solve this ive tried everything and read all the boards for 2 days now.. thanks in advance

try using the sei psp tool to extract the eboots, that should get it to load, plus you can hide the corrupted icons

just remember to open the eboot.pbp in the kexploit tool. google kexploit and download it, run the tool, load up the eboot.pbp and click generate. once the two files are generated put them on your psp with the gba rom renamed rom.gba in the folder that doesn't have the % in it.

Default VBAPSP emu

I have been trying to put the vbapsp emu on my PSP v1.5 but I don't know how to make it work right. I need a step by step instruction on how to make the emulator work. All I know so far is that a folder has to be named vbapsp and that the rom has to be renamed rom.gba. The help would be appriciated. Oh yeah could you guys tell me about any other psp emulators that I could possibly use?

u can remove the folders btw, as it MUST eb named vbapsp (or soemthign like that it says in readme) to work
    and vegitozero, if you're just starting, dont use gba emulator, it isnt yet playable, and would really jsut be for testing purposes, etc. i would really recommend the snes emulator(uo snes9x), game boy/game boy color(RIN), sega genesis(PSPGenesis), NEO CD(if you have a large 256mb+ memory stick), and Doom-psp, which are all really awsome. u could also play the NES, neogeo, etc if you are interested as well, but i mostly play SNES and Doom, and a bit of the other, hope that helps

What happend to this emu, did it just die?

I hope someone can get a GBA emu working 100% for PSP....that would kick serious ass...

And an N64 emu....although its very unlikely I hope it happens....

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information