Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anime series you would recommend

Arrow Anime series you would recommend

I'm currently looking for a new series of anime to watch since i just finished watching mostly all the series that interested me and at the moment I'm curious as too what anime series you all watch and which ones you think are the best and that you would recommend. Ill give my short list of anime series that i love, watched, and would recommend to others.

Eureka Seven

Eureka seven might quite possibly be one of the best anime series I've ever watched. The story was one of the best I've seen for a anime and i felt the story was well tied up at the very end, which should be the case for any anime. Eureka seven at its core is a "mecha" anime. Which is surprising to be one of my favorites since I'm not into mecha type anime series. You really feel the heart to heart connection in this series and i would recommend this to anyone who is a anime viewer.

Full Metal Alchemist

Full Metal Alchemist is another great anime series that i have watched. Though i must admit the ending was a little disappointing. The premise of the story however is great and the characters of the story are well thought out and put together nicely. The main thing that i like about FMA is the in-depth story. The series goes above and beyond to bring you a really well put together story. I would recommend this series to anyone.

Inuyasha

Whats there to say about this series. Its one of the best. I myself really prefer the English dub of this series. The story is mainly about a girl who goes on adventures with companions in the feudal era in japan. among her companions is a half-demon named Inuyasha, who searches for the jewel shards of the four souls. Theres also a monk named miroku, a demon slayer named songo, a demon fox named shippo, and a demon cat named kilala. Its a all around great series to watch. Though the series ended abruptly, i believe that the manga series to Inuyasha is still ongoing.

Samurai Champloo

I must say that this series is really good. The thing i like most about this series is that it gives alot of historical references about life in japan. mainly in the "Edo" period of japan. Its a story of a girl named Fuu who is in search of a samurai who smells of sun flowers. She is accompanied by two highly skilled samurai. Together they make there way to Nagasaki.

Ichigo 100%

This anime is more on the lighter side and more romance based. Though it had me laughing occasionally and has a great premise to the story. Though the anime is very short, only being 12 episodes in length, i hear the manga is epic and the story after the anime is one of the best. I would recommend this series to someone who wants to kick back from more violent based animes.

School Rumble

This anime is full of humor and will have you laughing from the beginning to the very end. though im a little disappointed with the ending of the 2nd season. Apparently there will be a third. I'm currently trying to get into the manga of this series since the anime was so well done and very humorist.

Bleach (ongoing)

One of my very favorite series right now. Though the Fillers are killing the series at the moment. I'm trying to hang tough, because i know once the heavy fighting in the
    Spoiler!
    arc starts. Ill be right back into the series. On a serious note, the manga is far better than the anime series will ever be. I recommend the anime as well as the manga to anyone.

naruto

a great series with and awesome story along with great ties to Japanese Mythology. The story is simply captivating and will have any anime watcher hooked. The series may start off a bit slow, but just you wait. I recommend this series to all.

Naruto Shippuuden (ongoing)

Starts off where the naruto series left off. This is where the real action starts and the story moves along a little faster than its predecessor. Thruthfully, i believe that the manga to the naruto series is far better than the anime. The battles in the manga are simply stunning. Wait till you see the
    Spoiler!
    fight. Its highly entertaining. I recommend the series and the manga above all else.

DragonBall Z

Whats there to say. This series is what really put anime on the map with its high popularity. Its a must watch for any anime viewer.

All of the anime shows that i watch (2 of them) you listed so idk what you could watch.
    Actually Paranoia agent was a pretty good anime. It didnt really have any fighting in it but it was kinda interesting.

Blog Entries

hmm thats pretty much all the ones i know of lmao. are you still running that site with the anime stuff on it?

Quote Originally Posted by theICE_MAN View Post
    hmm thats pretty much all the ones i know of lmao. are you still running that site with the anime stuff on it?
    Yes, but i might delete it soon. Since I'm more interested in the manga of the bleach and naruto series than anything else.

I love watching the inuyasha i hope they will countiue the story bleach is good but the new one....is..nah lol
    anyway naruto is ok i guess, oh and i love watching dbz

afro samurai ftw

Quote Originally Posted by gdf View Post
    afro samurai ftw
    isn't afro samurai a American made anime. Meh i prefer the japan grown stuff

Spoiler!

My personal favorite .....

I can't believe Elfen Lied and Haruhi Suzumiya are not your favorite series.

afro samurai IS japanese, it was just dubbed and brought to america. it was popular in japan. i saw it on a tv show a while ago about japan. they just thought it would get a good reception in the west. it's short but tight!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information