Thread: Requesting some help/clarification with 3.30oe-a

DCEmu Newbie

Exclamation Requesting some help/clarification with 3.30oe-a

Now, I've got 3.30oe-a, and I wasn't especially planning on updating it to what seems to be the more popular 3.40oe.

As it stands, I have the GPS 290 module and MapThis! 0.5 functioning appropriately. At any given moment I can detect up to 4 satellites on the GPS Info page.

Here's my question. I'm never getting a fix on any satellite. While I assume this is because it is now raining and cloudy outside, I'd like to see if I can get some help on something anyways.

I am currently using the prx files designed for 3.40oe. This has so far looked to be working well, however, I would like to get my hands on the 3.30 prx files. I've done some massive digging around and followed the wiki steps to excruciating precision to no avail. I know it might be too much to ask for, but is there anyway to get the files directly? For some reason whenever I go to run the PSARDumper I get a "Game cannot be played" error.

I am always sure to match up the appropriate dumper with the correct firmware, so that's not the issue. If anyone has any suggestions, they are all much appreciated.

And yes, I will be trying later in the sunshine.
    Thanks in advance.

Try setting the CPU to 111 Mhz via the satelite info menu and turn off your WiFi
    Disable plugins and you should be good to go if you extracted your own .prx files

DCEmu Newbie

I didn't extract my own prxs. I tried, I couldn't get it working for the life of me. So like I said I'm just using 3.40 prxs.

Quote Originally Posted by Reziarfg View Post
    I didn't extract my own prxs. I tried, I couldn't get it working for the life of me. So like I said I'm just using 3.40 prxs.
    Did you try my guide out ?
    http://www.vampire.se/misc/PSP/flash...x_us/index.htm

Its almost foolproof :thumbup:

Thread Information