Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your least favorite Video game, And why.

Question What is your least favorite Video game, And why.

What is your least favorite video game you own and why?
    I have to confess to an addiction. I find myself at random phases buying video games That I know i'll never even play, Just for collectors reasons. Today. I picked A real stinker. I don't know why i bought it, Even in its day. I couldn't stand to play it.
    That game is drakken for the snes.

quite possibly the single worst rpg ever made.
    Somehow, In my eyes. The fact that it was so horrible clashed with the fact that it was so rare.
    I just had to have it.
    I bring It home. Clean it up. And put it im my collection. Only to reflect on my actions and ask myself. Why do i feel a need to throw away money.
    Which leads me to here and now. Im sure there has been a time for each of us. That we picked up a game that we knew we would abhor And still yet the price was too temping to pass up.
    So I ask each and every one of you. What is the worst game you own, and if its so bad. then why do you own it.

Signed Shades. A hopelessly addicted game freak.

Blog Entries

I have loads've least favorite games, all on different consoles. The two I will note as my 2 least favorite are:

Popeye - NES

Due to over repetitiveness , although the levels got harder each time around.

BREAKOUT - MegaDrive

It was a obscure Tetris style game which was 3D-ish, anyone who's played this game will know why it's not a very good game.

probably a dragonball Z game for too many duplicates of attacks and repetitive game play aka punch, kick, blast, punch kick blast.. it gets old really quick. if the moves were completely different then i wouldnt pick this game to be the worst.

i cant really say as there have been a lot of games i dont like and i dont really have a least favorite.
    just a whole bunch i dont like.
    ill post them as i think of them.

The oriignal streets of rage for the Sega Megadrive. Why? Because i used to spend ages trying to complete it. Mostly failing
    I had it on the 6in1 cartridge you used to get with it.

Blog Entries

well since i was a wee boy i researched every game i bought for hours before i bought it to prevent disappointment and any bad game i did run across was quickly banished from my memory... although i did get wiiplay recently (needed a wiimote )and its safe to say that it is awful.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by theICE_MAN View Post
    although i did get wiiplay recently (needed a wiimote )and its safe to say that it is awful.
    Because you purely lack skill, I like Wii Play. The only game on Wii Play I dislike is Find Mii, as I keep getting random Mii's popup on my Wii console and it confuses me when finding the Mii's.

Spider-man the movie for PS2

The game was just a huge dissapointment to me

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by VampDude View Post
    Because you purely lack skill, I like Wii Play. The only game on Wii Play I dislike is Find Mii, as I keep getting random Mii's popup on my Wii console and it confuses me when finding the Mii's.
    billiards is fun, tanks is nice and the lazer hockey is ok but the rest is pretty much crap. im not bad at them, i just dont enjoy playing them..

Hrms, off the top of my head I'd say sonic 3D blast/flickies island (the beginning of the end for the sonic franchise IMO).

That, or a driving game I remember playing on the Mega-CD, where you didn't seem to actually control the car, rather an arrow would pop up, and if you didn't hit the direction fast enough you would just crash.

Cant remember the name of that one, but dammit it was awful.

I guess E.T. for the 2600 deserves a mention for being a game with seemingly no point other than falling into holes and finding it annoying to get out.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information