Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How old are you and what do you do for a living at the moment?

Default How old are you and what do you do for a living at the moment?

since there is a bunch of threads like where do you live, what do you look like, and stuff like that i was wondering. how old is everyone and what do you do for a living and other interests :thumbup:

sorry if there is already a topic like this

im 15, im currently on summer break hanging around dcemu almost every day and hang out wit friends. i got a girl friend and yea im a sophmore at highskool

^
    thats me and an example

I'm 17. I'm currently studying Computer Systems at the University of Puerto Rico,a.k.a. UPR,the best university of Puerto Rico.
    So yeah,I don't have a girlfriend! I'm too hot for any here.. xD Lol joke. Ehm.. I love to listen to music,and I'm going to buy an Xbox 360 tomorrow! Lol

lol, good luck with the 360, i heard it breaks down easily. wat type of music do u listen to?

Right...
    I´m 23, and currently in the midle of my pos-graduation in Computer Science at Campinas , Brasil. This location is toooooo cold to someone who are from Rio de Janeiro. Now i´m developing a pattern recgnition system for the databases of UCI Machine Learning Database. It really learns but aways show me "Segmentation fault" error ! Aaaaargh !
    Girlfriend... i dont have anymore...
    Now listening the King of papitos : Supla !!!

im 15 from Ohio. I work at pizza house doing dishes for 7$ and hour on weekends and i like to game. and i listen to 90's rock.

Quote Originally Posted by xg917 View Post
    lol, good luck with the 360, i heard it breaks down easily. wat type of music do u listen to?

Yeah thanks! I'm buying the 360 because every single close friend of mine has one. So I'm buying it,it will be fun to play Live with all of them. And some got the Red Light of Doom[like a PSP brick]. So yeah,I need luck,and I'm buying it from 2nd hand..

And about the music:
    *Rock - my favorite,any kind of Rock,my favorite band is Metallica ^_^,but I like a lot,and I mean a lot... [Metal,Hardcore,Emo,Screamo,Metalcore,Alternative,e tc..]
    *Hip-Hop - I like Hip-Hop,but not that much,just some artist. Like Akon,50-Cent and Eminem.
    *Reggaeton - Same as Hip-Hop,only some artists like; Daddy Yankee,Calle 13.
    *Techno - Woot! It's enegertic! xD
    *Salsa - Classic,hmm.. I like some,puertorican music.
    *Others - Lol,anything..

Blog Entries

i will be 18 in september and now that school's back in i am busy teaching my sister as she is homeschooled and i am apparently qualified to teach her because of grades and crap. while im not doing that im probably doing yardwork or something..

EDIT: oh right girls. im beating them off with a stick. after all i play guitar. they love that

emo screamo haha. someone told me its because the 360 doesnt have a fan? and u need to get one? idk..

i need a job. hustling is the only option at the moment tho. but to hustle i need to b a pirate for a while (if u kno wut i mean) washing dishes sounds too nasty for me, i do it at home but i wouldnt do it for any1 else.

and wow we got someone from brazil in the forums i heard they got beautiful girls over there

edit: did u learn guitar by urself? i took lesons when i was younger. it actually seems easy to play the guitar now that i think about it. just make good sound and its hot

17 working at as a dishwasher, hating it, but at least i can afford my "lavish" lifestyle, ha ha, if i wasnt tied down to my job i would probably be hustling, everyday, everyday id be hustling, lol i think when i grow up im going to become a hybrid pirate-ninja and sail the seas stealing cartons of Tvs and the like.

Quote Originally Posted by xg917 View Post
    and wow we got someone from brazil in the forums i heard they got beautiful girls over there

It´s really true.
    But find someone which has a beaultiful heart and is a beautiful girl is a true chalenge...

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information