Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The PSP also will be a mobile phone.

Default The PSP also will be a mobile phone.

via ELPAIS
    spanish-english translated:

The British group BT and Japanese Sony have announced a new program that will allow million players that use PlayStation Portables (PSP) to make calls of video and voice and to send instantaneous messages.

The main British operator of telephony fixes and the Japanese electronic product group and multimedia informed into which the called system ' wireless Go!Messenger' for the PSP was ready for its launching in January of 2008.

In a battle by the supremacy against its rival, very sold DS of the Japanese Nintendo, Sony and BT they informed into which it would allow the users of the PSP to stay in contact by means of any wireless connection to Internet in house or outside using the system of telephony by Internet VoIP (abbreviations in English of ' voice through the protocol of Internet').

"When offering a range of options of communications to help to be in contact with the enemy with other players, Go!Messenger gives an authentic sense to the potential of entertainment of the PSP", showed Steve Andrews, president of mobility and convergence in BT.

BT declared that initially it would promote the program, that was developed in its research center, in United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain and Italy before extending their reach to more than one hundred countries by all Europe, Mid-West and Africa.

The same day that Sony and BT made public launching, the Japanese company kept awake in the Convention of Games of Leipzig, Germany, that glides to sell an accessory of positioning by satellite as of February of 2008 that it will turn his portable console of videogame into a navigation system

DIGG THIS NEWS

Wow, this translation is beyond laughable. It's just frustrating. It's worse than Japanese to English translations that I've read. Wow this was a bad read but good find.

done, rechecked for errors.... lol sorry

DCEmu Old Pro The_Ultimate_Eggman's Avatar

Will these features work on the PHAT ??.

i think the is planned only for the slim, since the slim has more ram to do more things than the fat one

lol soon video gmes will be more phone than games

lol

Its laughable, i mean the whole idea of making a video game portable a cell phone.

Has everyone forgot the failure of N-Gage?

Quote Originally Posted by Basil Zero View Post
    lol

Its laughable, i mean the whole idea of making a video game portable a cell phone.

Has everyone forgot the failure of N-Gage?
    eh.... yeah... i remember that... yet its just a one of the features that sony has in mind... i wanted bluetooth on the new psp

omg psp is turning into n-gage

you wont be able to do anything whilst on the VoIP app. it will be video if you have a GOcam and it will be very slow/ framerate of GOcam is $#@!e.

not sure how they plan on making waves with this, when USA isnt even on the list and more psp's are in USA than anywhere.

They could have done a vonage or skype type of thing to hype it up and make it a NEW draw for PSP, but

MAN I WILL NEVER USE THAT. I HAVE A PHONE. I HAVE A PSP. I DONT WANT TO COMBINE BOTH.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information