Thread: installing devhook 0.52 on 3.10oe-a

DCEmu Newbie

Default installing devhook 0.52 on 3.10oe-a

Hi, im currently running 3.10oe-a and wanted to put devhook 0.52 on it but i have no idea how to do it, i looked threw some posts and didnt see anything to help me do it with 3.10oe-a, but it is late so sorry if this was asked an i missed the post :P

anyway if anyone can help me out with a step by step isntall for it that would be awesome

Thanks

-someone told me installing dev hook would fix my problen with ratchet & clank size matter not running infrastructure, (i hit infrastructure and it just sits there and screen will dim)

Why would you want Devhook! Devhook was for back in the day when we had no CF (well only DAs 1.5 CF) and we wanted to play a umd on a PSP that was UMD update firmware higher than 1.5 canceling out the homebrew!

Ok you cannot install Devhook on OE firmware! I suggest updaing to 3.52 M33-4 to get your game working or use a RIPKIT which we cannot talk about here! then using IRshell to even try! but you cant emulate a firmware lower than your current one! and there is no Devhook firmware higher than 3.52!

If you really want Devhook! run program at in recovery to go back to 1.5 then use an auto-installer to run Devhook!

Want more details? Good Luck :thumbup:

DCEmu Newbie

someone told me installing dev hook would fix my problem with ratchet & clank size matter not running infrastructure, (i hit infrastructure and it just sits there and screen will dim)

Thread Information