Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fanjita leaving the "sharp end" of the PSP scene

DCEmu Old Pro

Default Fanjita leaving the "sharp end" of the PSP scene

Via Fanjita's Rants

Fanjita of the Noobz team is stopping all exploit/hacking developments.

It's with much regret that I have to announce that I'm going to retire from the sharp end of the PSP homebrew scene. The betrayal of trust that preceded the Pandora release was extremely hurtful, and has left me unable to fully trust the people I'd previously enjoyed working so hard with. And so, I have had to decide to stop working on projects that require that level of trust.

Besides that, life continues to be very busy in the run up to fatherhood, and there are various non-PSP projects that I'd like to play with. Not to mention the fact that I'm tired of the continual pressure and idiocy of the PSP scene - long gone are the fun days of pioneering amongst like minds, in a mutually supportive and gentlemanly environment.

The Pandora Battery therefore marks my last major PSP project. I expect that Team C+D and Noobz will continue to release stuff without me, and I still hope to finish up some of the non-exploit projects that I'd been working on (Installotron, piKey etc.).

It was a fun ride while it lasted.

It's a sad loss to the scene - Good luck Fanjita, with fatherhood and whatever you persue in life

Discuss via comments

This is a servere blow to the Homebrew scene not only in terms of development but also it's honour.

I think that scene has very much been assosociated with disrespect , leaks , idiot ebay sellers etc.

Fanjita was determined to contribute to a legal and honest Homebrew scene so I can fully understand why he made his decision.

Hope you have second thoughts and don't quit , because not everyone in the Scene is like you may think , good luck with all your other non-PSP projects fatherhood,life all the real important things.

This is Goodbye to another Homebrew Legend huh...

Sad that another great coder falls to the whim of idiots abusing good stuff to make coders like this quit the scene. Fanjita you will be missed good luck with the kids.

Good luck dude, you,ve done a tremendous job and theres loads of PSP users that are grateful for what ya done, like me hehe

Thanks for all that you've done man. Good luck with fatherhood
    Come Visit Homebrew Heaven, Where you'll find the latest gaming news and downloads!

View My Coding Blog

The Return of The Lounge!
    Mario Gold Rush
    Current C++ Project: To be Announced soon on Homebrew Heaven

Currently Coding in: C++ for the PSP

DCEmu Rookie

thanks for what you have done for the psp scene.i first experienced homebrew on the psp and it was thanks to gta eloader

thx man you will be remembered as one of the greats, a salute to all your trust loyalty and honesty.

wtf man that ebay seller!

good luck for the future hope to see you make a impact return for ps3

thanks to all your great work and you'll be missed by the psp community..

DCEmu Legend

Fanjita, THANK YOU! I don't really know what else to say. You deserve all the praise in the world and so many people owe you so much gratitude.

You have helped shape the positive side of the scene to what it is today and and I hope you leave a lasting legacy so that the scene never dies.

I also wish for a day when you will perhaps possibly return. Maybe if some exciting stuff starts happening in the PSP Slim homebrew scene.

And in closing, I must say that the betrayal shown to cause this is really pathetic. The stupidity shown by some people just amazes me.

Thanks again Fanjita, Best luck in life, and with your family.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information