Thread: Just downgraded to 1.50

Question Just downgraded to 1.50

I just downgraded my PSP from 3.03 to 1.5 and I am trying to get a SNES emulator and NES emulator to work on it, is there are form that tells me how to do this or could someone help?

First of all, you need to find the ROMs (I can't tell you where to find them, try Google).

Then, download Snes9TYL (use google again) and put your roms in the "ROMS" folder. You should have two folders (they should say snes9TYL and Snes9TYL%). Copy these folders to the PSP/GAME/ directory.

SNES9xTYL 0.42me - Download snes9xTYL-0.4.2me.rar

NesterJ 1.20B (direct link to the dl on the authors site HERE).

I love DCemu, but the sorting of releases is really a mess.

The front page links down the left hand side point to someones minor modification of SNES9xPSP not the last official release and its its named 'SNESPSP_TYL' not 'SNES9X_TYL for some reason.

NesterJ points to version 1.11 not 1.20b. I know its a beta release but its stable and works better than 1.11.

Could the people who are adding these new release posts and re-linking the emualtors name on the front page to the new release at least add a link to the previous release in the new ones text. Perhaps in a standard place in every release.

This would help new people, as well as those with questions as they could look through earlier releases threads easily where the answers probably already exist.

I don't agree with linking to a minor modification of a release rather than the last official release either, couldn't either a new link be created, or a link to the modified version be added to the release post of the official version?

Making bold the most popular release/s for each console would make sense too. Most of the linked SNES emulators are very old, there should be something to direct people towards SNES9X_TYL.

I'd do it myself if I had the permissions, it would save so many repeated questions.

Its also odd that an internal seach for nesterj 1.20b did not return the release, but a google for 'nesterj 1.20b dcemu' did. Perhaps there is some way to tags certain threads as releases, and make that an option in advanced search.

Thread Information