Thread: PSP Help

Default PSP Help

Afternoon all

I need some help with my PSP.

I see all the posts on here about roms, movie emulators e.t.c e.t.c but to be honest don't really understand what you guys are going on about most of time,

But it appears that I am not using my PSP to it's full potential. I currently just buy games from various websites and play like a would any games console.

Is there perhaps some part of this website (or any other) that would be able to help someone like me get into all these kinds of shennanigans. I really like the idea of downloading movies but don't know how it works

Thanks in advance

Scallywag

Smile

There's a lot of info about the PSP programs here:
    PSP Emulation News

When it comes to movies there is a very cool program that can be downloaded for free (It is always nice to donate some money to them) is called PSP video 9. It converts .avi files into PSP format (and helps you install them into the memory stick in your PSP).
    If you need to convert from other formats into avi. You can use the RAD video tools software (this one works pretty good for me). You can find it here:
    RAD game tools

I hope this helps.

Cool

If you want to play movies on your PSP you will also need a larger size memory card 512MB/1GB but the 1GB being the more favored choice for video quality. For EMU's the 32MB card should work just fine so no worries there.

Thread Information