Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cwcheat: 0.1.9 REV.C.

Blog Entries

psp Cwcheat: 0.1.9 REV.C.

News/release from Weltall:

This is a new version of cwcheat: 0.1.9 REV.C.
    This version adds the possibility to load up to 128 text files per game id, by easily putting a number after the id for the files 1-127 (the first file is just the id.txt like before).
    Other than this there are various improvement in the bootup function, the separation of the vsh from homebrew (so also a new id specifically for the vsh, like those checking the online db may have already noticed right not) and the removal of useless code from the code managing the screen clearing when entering in the cwcheat menu (if enabled). This code seemed to make also games like brave story crash, so now it will work fine in dungeons even if the clear background function is enabled.

0.1.9 REV.C RELEASE
    =====================

- [ALL] now the text reader supports up to 128 text files per id: Press L/R to go to the previous/next text file.The name is similar to how the cheat.db name works: The first file is named with just the id.txt (just like now), all the others are the id + the number + .txt eg: with SLUS_12345 as id. The first file is SLUS_12345.txt the next SLUS_123451.txt,SLUS_123452.txt~SLUS_12345127.txt
    - [GAME] Improved disc id detection runtimes and by putting a new check for the mount status of isofs. This improved cwcheat startup speed (were applyable) and compatibility. This should also reduce the risk of the cheat list being corrupted.
    - [ALL] Added detection of vsh mode. So now vsh has it's own id different from the one for homebrews. Cheats for vsh/vsh homebrews which were previously under the "HOMEBREW" id were moved in the new "VSH" id
    - [ALL] Removed rendundant code from the function which cleared the screen upon entering the cwcheat menu (if enabled) This fixed also the brave story crash problem as before, most probably, some data stored in the vram was being overwritten.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Nice, a new release of cwcheat :thumbup:

Thanks go out to Weltall, once again proving that CWcheat is by far the best cheat device available for the PSP and that he is very devoted to this little bit of homebrew joy

Keep up the good work mate, mike..

yay. i love cwcheat, its so usful. expecially for the psx features.

Awesome!! Gotta love CWCheat.

Great work Weltall.

BTW has anyone got any cheat codes for Tomb Raider Anniversary?

DCEmu Newbie

I don't know if im doing it wrong. but i cant seem to get this cheat device to work.

it used to work when im still on Devhook.
    but now that i upgraded to 3.52 mm3 it doesn't seem to work.

maybe somebody can help me?
    when i press select, the menu pops out. but when i tried going to enter the cheats, the list wont show up. i followed everything on the instructions.

can anybody tell me if im doing something wrong? the only problem i have is that the cheat list wont load. i have the cheat.db on the right folder... i think. any help would be really appreciated. thanks!

DCEmu Rookie

i can't even get the menu to show up :/
    I'm running 3.52 m33 also and popsloader set to 3.30 and it doesn't want to run... i've been having trouble with cwcheat for quite some time now and any help would be greatly appreciated... thanks

Yea VexnadFett I got the same problem, Can anyone help????

DCEmu Rookie

Help! i need somebody! Help! Not just anybody! Help! I need someone! Heeeeeelp!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information