Thread: Is Star Ocean playable?

DCEmu Newbie

Default Is Star Ocean playable?

Alright, first off I would like to thank the owners of this site for providing a great source of information and utilities. Anyway, one of my faverite SNES games was Star Ocean. I have played every game in the series a few times over. So, I was wondering if it is possible for a psp to boot Star Ocean? It will run at first...but becuase of the graphics packet, I cant see anything...

DCEmu Newbie

I havent tried star ocean, but I do know that street fighter alpha 2 was fixed on a recent release of the emulator. On the pc emulators star ocean and street fighter alpha used a similair graphics "framefile/freezefile"?

so maybe they fixed star ocean too?

i can see ok,it boots,but i just tryed the intro really,before the explosion.it works fine it seems,but the only thing is that the voices have a weird echo effect,so i'm waiting for that to get fixed before i try it out properly

There is this rule against asking "who to run this specific ROM or Anythinglike that, it is illegal you know so heres a tip, send that sort of question elsewhere."

Thread Information