Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pandoras Battery Problem

Default Pandoras Battery Problem

Ok, I got everything right? Well, I downgrade, i guess, but when it gets to the point where it says to take out the magic battery and insert a normal one and turn on, I do that, and turn it on and nothing happens. It does exactly what it did before i used Pandoras Battery. Any ideas?

Lol try again and again!

Make sure you are putting in a normal card?

im doing everything. it says that i am at version 1.50 but it still keeps doing exactly what it did before. i have tried about 15 times and am trying again right now.

Maybe format the card?

i did that. it just says that the downgrading is complete and i need to put in a normal battery and restart. i do that, but it's still bricked. i've tried two different eboots, and now i'm going to see if i can do it with a 3.03 eboot

Press the brightness button! next to note!

yea i get that. the backlight isn't off, the screen lights up. but i tried it on my 3.52 M33-4 psp and it downgraded perfectly. so why won't the other one work.

DCEmu Old Pro

Quote Originally Posted by LilSwish722 View Post
    yea i get that. the backlight isn't off, the screen lights up. but i tried it on my 3.52 M33-4 psp and it downgraded perfectly. so why won't the other one work.
    Remove the battery and power adapter, then insert the pandora battery and try doing that.

Either that, or try making a dump in your working PSP, renaming it to nandimage.flash and then flashing it to your bricked psp without idstorage.

Cloudy

um...make the 1.50 dump or 3.52M33 dump

EDIT: Ok i did what you said, and it still does the same thing. the 1.50 dump did not help.

DCEmu Newbie

Default Game could not be started eroor message help. Pandora

I need help here. I have been trying to sort the memstick out to flash the battery. I have formatted it following the instructions carefully, have copied the battery and install files to the MS (1gb Sandisc PRO Duo). Now to run the battery creator and it does the music thing as if it is loading then i get an error message "game could not be started (8002014C)"
    I have loan of a PSP with 3.4OE-A firmware and am not sure if i have the options set right, maybe that is the problem. Any help would be gratefully received. I have 2 PSPs of my own to sort out, 1 with 3.5 FW and 1 bricked.

:thumbup:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information