Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Back again

Default Back again

Ok so, i think i got everything under control. so far. i found a video of downgrading from 3.50 to 1.50, I can do that. Will that work for my 2.80, or is there something else i can do. i would like to just have the files on the harddrive and just kind of load them, instead of doing anything to my psp.

But we will see.
    I want to play gba games on my psp, thats top. Other things are great.

DCEmu Rookie

there are a couple ways to do that, you can either use 0okm's downgrader to 2.71 & then use DaX's 2.71 downgrader to 1.5...or you could upgrade to 3.50 THAT'S THREE POINT FIVE ZERO

NOT POINT FIVE ONE

NOT POINT FIVE TWO

BUT THREE POINT FIVE ZERO

then use the illuminati to get 1.5

I'd just use the 2.80 downgrader...
    Why do you people always tell the people to downgrade from a rather high firmware? Why not just use the older downgraders?

Or you could use that pandora thing. However, I've just returned from holidays and I don't know hoe this pandora battery really works...

Quote Originally Posted by Axelius View Post
    Why do you people always tell the people to downgrade from a rather high firmware? Why not just use the older downgraders?

Or you could use that pandora thing. However, I've just returned from holidays and I don't know hoe this pandora battery really works...
    Your right that's what I would do just use older downgraders but remember to be cautious over some and always read the readme, if there's no readme just ask away here. I've been in the scene from the start so I will probably know most things you'll ask me or the some of the older players will too.

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by Axelius View Post

this guy's a newbie & u want him 2 use pandora? & u don't even know how 2 use it @ that, i gave him the safest simplest ways that are tried & true

Quote Originally Posted by hacksparrow View Post
    this guy's a newbie & u want him 2 use pandora? & u don't even know how 2 use it @ that, i gave him the safest simplest ways that are tried & true
    There's NO safest and simplest way to to downgrade a PSP and downgrading from 2.80 would be a quicker and simpler way then from downgrading from 3.50 which requires you to own Lumines and requires you to upade to 3.50 whilst 2.80 only requires you to get hold of one file not a game or an extra file.

u don't even know how 2 use it @ that, i gave him the safest simplest ways that are tried & true
    Hmm, I've understood the basics, but if anyone asks me, I can't answer the question with 100% sureness.

I know that the downgraders have become safer over the time, so the newest downgrader is the best. But they call for the ownership of a special game. And the 2.80 downgrader is the safest downgrader that does not require a UMD.

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by cal360 View Post
    There's NO safest and simplest way to to downgrade a PSP and downgrading from 2.80 would be a quicker and simpler way then from downgrading from 3.50 which requires you to own Lumines and requires you to upade to 3.50 whilst 2.80 only requires you to get hold of one file not a game or an extra file.
    dude, we're moddin systems, it doesnt get any safer than not runnin nethin @ all & just things that were meant to be on the system... so as far as moddin goes, its damn safe, but no mods are safe so wot the hell are you talkin bout?

& both of you guys are just addin confusion

end note, dg tutorial if needed end game you guys win, i just tried to help a noob jeez

dude, we're moddin systems, it doesnt get any safer than not runnin nethin @ all & just things that were meant to be on the system... so as far as moddin goes, its damn safe, but no mods are safe so wot the hell are you talkin bout?

& both of you guys are just addin confusion

end note, dg tutorial if needed end game you guys win, i just tried to help a noob jeez
    In my view you don't know what your talking about, as downgrading accesses and changes various things within the flash and with the process you want to go down it means accessing the flash twice whilst my process means accessing it once and not having to own Lumines. Acessing the flash always carries a risk of bricking.

Right! But the salient point for me is that you don't have to own a special UMD. Downgraders and especially Sony's upgraders are very safe, so the risk of bricking is low in both cases. But as stated above: It's quicker and easier to simply run the 2.80 downgrader.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information