Thread: Lair swoops into stores a day early

ps3 Lair swoops into stores a day early

via PS3 Fanboy

While there was some confusion about just when Lair was actually going to be shipped out, we have gotten confirmation from multiple sources that it's actually in the stores right now. That's right, you can go out and get your dragon on immediately. It's a little odd that it was released on a Thursday since almost all retail games go on sale on Tuesday, but why look a gift horse in the mouth?

If you do go out and pick up a copy of Lair today, why not come back here and leave your impressions in the comments section? The reviews have been pretty controversial so far, so it would be nice hearing what the fans themselves think.

PS3 User

Eh, sixaxis does nothing good if you ask me... So far only one game can only be completely controlled only by motion and if you ask me it pissed the hell off out of me. It never works the way it should and unless its something simple added to the game, like what folksould did with the nice shake to get souls, then it really just makes the game suffer. Motion sensing sucks and I have never had a game work 100% the way it should which is why it should never be used.

Anyway, I thought this game came out sept 9th??? Is this just in the UK or in the US as well? I dont trust IGN at all anymore since they gave like 3 great games I play regularly A horrible score for things I totally disagree on. Its a little strange though that they havent given a demo for this really anticipated game yet. Maybe they dont want people to see how bad some of the things are before buying it. Oh well Ill still give it a shot, ive been looking forward to it for to long now.

Thread Information