Thread: Time Half Price Arcade Titles and 2 new games next week on Xbox LIVE Arcade

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

xbox 360 Time Half Price Arcade Titles and 2 new games next week on Xbox LIVE Arcade

“Cyberball 2072” and “Fatal Fury Special” are coming to Xbox LIVE Arcade! Both titles will be available for download on Wednesday 5th September, 2007 at 9:00 a.m. UK. Additionally, four Xbox LIVE Arcade favourites will be available for half their regular price this weekend.

Rediscover the arcade classic game “Cyberball 2072” from Midway. Take control of your robotic team, and call the plays to move your team downfield for a touchdown. But watch out, the ball gets hot if you don't keep moving! Keep your eye on the ball to make sure it doesn't go critical before you can score.

The third title in the “Fatal Fury” fighting game series from SNK Playmore makes its way onto Xbox LIVE Arcade this Wednesday. Join Terry and Andy Bogard, Joe Higashi and 12 of the toughest titans in one of the biggest matches of the millennium. Set in Southtown, a fictitious American city, players must compete against the ruler of the underworld Wolfgang Krauzer.

Limited Time Xbox LIVE Arcade Price Drop

Celebrate this weekend by downloading four Arcade favourites for half the price! For the 48 hour period beginning at 12:00 a.m. UK on Sunday 2nd September (today) and continuing until 11: 59 p.m. UK on Monday 3rd September the following Xbox LIVE Arcade games will be available for half their usual price:

· “Small Arms” – 400 Microsoft Points (normally 800 Microsoft Points)

· “Zuma Deluxe”– 400 Microsoft Points (normally 800 Microsoft Points)

· “Gauntlet” – 200 Microsoft Points (normally 400 Microsoft Points)

· “Dig Dug” – 200 Microsoft Points (normally 400 Microsoft Points)

Too bad non of these games are any good.

Good i've finally found a use for my spare points i've got left over. Wish they could of had sonic the hedgehog half-price .

Just downloaded Dig Dug, I love that game!

Thread Information