Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pandora Video Footage on PSP Slim

Blog Entries

psp Pandora Video Footage on PSP Slim

Dont get your hopes up, whisNL has posted a video of him trying the Pandora release on PSP Slim.

Video Via Comments

One thing i would like to see someone try is to make a PSP Slim battery into a Pandora Battery. maybe the battery holds the key (most likely not though)

interesting i guess

Notice hes using a one of datels normal batteries. Doubtful datel stays exact to Sony's original battery plans. But then I've not tried using one with pandora on a normal psp.

wi-fi and pro duo lights did not turn on... The codes are not running. Expected.

The pandora battery did auto boot the psp. - Normal batteries. Slim or old do not do that.

Besides, can fw1.5 even be put on silm hardware???

(zelion, his datel p.battery made the normal psp boot service. So your comment is negligible.)

and why can these people never focus the camera? Worse than useless. haha.

- But thanks for trying! Imagine if this had of worked ^_^.

It's funny that he has to open the UMD-slot to prove that is is the "new" psp...It's hardly slimmer...:rofl:

Why did you say "Don't get your hopes up"? I thought it is a good thing that Pandora's Battery works on it...
    You don't need to know my mental status. You probably don't want to, either.

September 5th, 2005:
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R
    There wont be a N64 emu on the PSP. Not one that is playable anyways.
    Need LocationFree help? Send me a PM!

Quote Originally Posted by Axelius View Post
    It's funny that he has to open the UMD-slot to prove that is is the "new" psp...It's hardly slimmer...:rofl:
    Yeah thats what I thought.

Well I'm still going to pick up a PSP Slim at launch and see what happens. I have a feeling that they will find a way to make it work. Keep in mind Pandora isn't are only hope its very possible they're other exploits to be found.

i cant wait to get this working, i would love custom firmware on my psp slim (not like ive bought one jyet though)

LMAO THATS NOT A PSP SLIM!!!

these are in order from beginning to end:

--notice at 3:12 seconds to go (beginning of the video) when he shows the D-pad and joystick, there is no speaker on the upper-half of the faceplate. THERE ARE SPEAKERS ON THE TOP OF THE SLIM's FRONT FACEPLATE.--at 2:52 sec to go, pause the video. note the two metal power connectors that interrupt the white line that goes between the faceplates. PSP SLIM DOES NOT HAVE THAT.

--at 2:51 sec to go, he takes the battery cover off. the cover is curved. PSP SLIM HAS FLAT BATTERY COVER.

--at 2:41-to-2:34 sec to go, watch the memory card protector. ITS BLACK AND ON THE BOTTOM FACE PLATE!! SLIM HAS WHITE COVER ON THE WHITE LINE! (attatched to neither faceplate) KEEP THIS IN MIND, AS LATER IN THE VIDEO HE WILL SHOW YOU A SLIM's AS WELL.

--at 2:30 sec to go, is another chance to see the absense of the front-faceplate speakers

--when he's showing the text at the top of the screen, note the rough dent-like surface along the top of the faceplate. SLIM DOES NOT HAVE THAT!

--at 2:12 sec to go, PAUSE VIDEO! look int he top of the screen. THAT's the SLIM

--at 2:05 sec to go, is another chance to see the wrong color AND positioned mem card cover.

-- at 2:01 sec to go, VERY IMPORTANT: freeze the frame. notice the "network" icon. THAT IS NOT ON FIRMWARE 1.50.

--at 2:00-to-1:54 sec to go, notice he's either covering up the port or somehow used magic to make the ir port disappear! (no IR on the SLIM). during this same time, notice he doesn't show you the top-right side. that's because there's a switch on the original, and SLIM has a pop-open.

--you may not be able to tell the difference, but he removed the UMD TRAY from the PSP for the video. the inside of a slim and original are very different

--if you have a fast enough eye, you will see the "Camera" icon as he scrolls by photo. that was new in firmware.... 2.80? 3.00? i forget but one of the two

--IT EVEN SAYS 3.60 WHEN HE SHOWS YOU THE VERSION!! its not THAT hard to see, come on people!

MORE COMING TO THIS POST: STAY TUNED
    What the hell, are you REALLY that dumb?

He shows you a old psp first, to confirm that the pandora works. Then he uses it on the slim without sucsess.. dumbass.

Sterist = DUMBASS

Oh sorry, forgot dumbass bold red.

Sterist = DUMBASS

DCEmu Newbie

lol....u beat me to it..

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information