Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Projects i Would Like to see Updated

DCEmu Regular

I would like to see the Monopoly game finished.

DCEmu Pro

I have to say, even though PS1P is and was a really great piece of work, I don't see much of a point in updating it when we already have the full-speed, official PS1 emulator with good features and compatibility!

Both Iris and Monkey64 were fantastic at the time of release, and still are. But as far as I can remember, PSmonkey is working for someone that won't let him put any of his homebrew projects online, so those will never be updated (unless their sources are available). Besides, Daedalus - the only current and active N64 emulator - rocks, and I kind of doubt there will be a better N64 emulator than StrmnNrmn's.

When it comes to the Genesis/Megadrive, we have DGEN besides PSP Genesis, and that works extremely well.

The SNES emulator could need a little refreshment to give better speed on some games, but nearly all games run at an optimal speed, so I can't wish for more.

Updates to MAME would be great, and so would any Apple emulator. There are also many of the earlier homebrew releases that were original and fun, but never really finished and polished through. I can't name any examples, though.

But you know, not all discontinued projects need any more updates. Many of them are as good as perfect. However, updates with added features are always good!

The snes emulator as I have to turn off the sound to play some games almost full speed.

I'd like to see the SNES updated, they said we would hear something in "a couple weeks" and they would release a new version of it. But we haven't gotten anything and it's been a while. Really though I want to see a blog update from StrmnNrmn regarding R13.

DCEmu Rookie

I would love to see an SNES emulator that runs at full speed, perhaps an update that allows a Genesis emulator to run SEGA CD (which has already been done on the GP2X) and 32X would be nice. Duke 3D and Rise Of The Triad are rather unfinished as PC ports, so they need a bit of work.

Oh, and I am not sure if more current projects would count here but I am highly anticipating a version of DOS Box that runs games at full speed with sound even if only a few of them work, and am looking forward to the full version of No Gravity and the next Daedalus update.

I have to agree with updating PSP Genesis, i don't trust DGEN since it semi bricked my psp. Waste of download.

I working or at least 50% speed DS emu within the next 2-3 years.

DCEmu Rookie

A new build of mame4all would be awesome.

Remotejoy!!!

DCEmu Rookie

i'd like to see a new devhook, & more than likely not goin to happen

& ofcourse a new DaX cfw

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information