Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Projects i Would Like to see Updated

Blog Entries

psp Projects i Would Like to see Updated

The PSP Scene has seen some great releases, many of them apparently dead or simply not updated, As a fan of emulators above all else i would love to see a new release of PS1P which is the best Playstation Emulator for the PSP bar the Official Sony Emulator.

Another emulator would be Sougens PSP Genesis one of the very biggest emulators at the time and as with PS1P both were released exclusively on DCEmu Forums (unlike sites who would have you think were released on their forums)

3rd Emulator that really needs an update must be the Port of Mame for the PSP and more importantly the port of Chui`s Mame4All emulator ported to the PSP by Kech.

Another project that i would dearly like to see news of would be the Snes emulator Snes_TYL by Yoyofr and co.

On the gaming side i would love to see a new version of Iris a project by our very own PSmonkey which really took the PSP Scene to a new level and boasted such promise. Speaking of PSmonkey his Nintendo 64 Emulator for the PSP showed such promise and is another that sorely needs to be revitalised.

Now i would never bug coders to restart projects or release new versions but these are projects that are so great that its a crying shame not to see new versions of them.

What projects would you like to see Updated ?

Default Id love to see

Id love to see SNES fully done in ME with dynarec to allow 99.9% speed with full detailing!

Oh and of course the continuation of discontinued emus like MAME4U would be nice to c a new light !

Anyone gona tackle Sega Saturn or CD anytime soon??

DCEmu Regular

I can agree with all but the PS1. Face it... Sony's is as perfect as any homebrew coder could ever get, so looking through the eyes of the coder... why bother? The others... at the very least it would be cool to see them turned into eboots that run off of the 3.52 core (m33s of course) and a few homebrew programs don't quite work in a game150 folder because the had hard paths built in instead of relative paths (they won't work uless they are in PSP/GAME). Thank god the recovery menu started by the OE firmwares let you change which kernel the game folder uses. Brilliant!

DCEmu Regular

A Full Speed SNES emu with a Working cheat feature! >:P

A New MAME port...I mean come on you know the PSP needs one! Of course we have Marvel Vs Capcom,Street Fighter 2 etc..But why not the classics Donkey Kong,Tempest,Mortal Kombat,Pacman, etc? As someone said it best GP2X has all the fun! :P

Oh and a MUGEN port...Yes we have Infinity Cat but not only was that released Way back in early 06, the creator hasn't updated since the return of Elecbyte...And no one really knows when ShugenDo will come out.

MAME, Snes and an update for the seemingly forgotten CaSTaway

DCEmu Newbie

Duke3D for the psp

source code for it is here

http://thesaint.mine.nu/~stereomike/

mame, mame and mame please.

on the gaming side i would love to see a new version of Iris a project by our very own PSmonkey which really took the PSP Scene to a new level and boasted such promise.
    omg, completly i loved iris

Snes TYL and MAME
    would be awesome !

Infinity Cat Mugen or Shugendo!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information