Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: iRshell 3.62 Released! (bugfix release)

DCEmu Pro

Default iRshell 3.62 Released! (bugfix release)

via irshell.org

Installation:
    1. have iRshell 3.60 or 3.61 installed first. Download it here.
    2. copy the 2 folders in the rar to your root, overwriting files

Release notes:

This is another maintenance release which fixes the incompatibility issues with CFW 3.52-3/4 from Team M33. To news posters, please retain the donation link.

New Features:

Now fully compatible with Team M33 3.52-3 & 3.52-4 CFWs.
    Enhance the alarm clock function to support PSP suspend mode which means the alarm will still be triggered while your PSP is under suspend mode (sleep mode). The alarm volume will always be at max and is independent of your PSP volume settings. You will still hear the alarm even if you've muted your PSP volume. Thanks to Adrahil for providing the alarmlib source code to illustrate how the magic is done.

Work In Progress:

The previous Youtube video by StoneCut showing the 2-player PS1 games via usbhostfs using 2 PC joysticks with remotejoy output is only a proof of concept. Having your PSP connected to a PC to play 2-player PS1 games may not be very useful.

I'm currently working on 2-player PS1 game support via 2 PSPs using WiFi adhoc and I need to purchase a 2nd PSP for testing. If you want to help, you can use the following link to make a paypal donation.

To show my appreciation, those who donate more than US$10 will be added to a private support forum from which you will have access to earlier beta builds and support. Since the release of iR Shell 3.6, I've received 2 donations. Thanks to Jeffrey Y. and Toan L.

If you'd like to see the previous 2-player preview video again then check here:

Donation Link:
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/[email protected]

be sure to donate if you are willing and able

Here is, for the most part, what this release fixes:
    I'd just like to point out that 3.52 M33-3 and M33-4 currently do not work properly with iR Shell and cause all sorts of problems, mostly related to ISO/CSO launching.

For the time being please do not update to anything newer than 3.52 M33-2 to get the most use out of iR Shell. The technical reason for this is that the new UMD video player in M33 firmware collides with iR Shell's mp3 player in RAM. Don't worry, a fix is in testing. There will be an updated version at some point that should fix these issues. Please don't ask when, we don't know.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

nice always good to see a new ir shell
    Come Visit Homebrew Heaven, Where you'll find the latest gaming news and downloads!

View My Coding Blog

The Return of The Lounge!
    Mario Gold Rush
    Current C++ Project: To be Announced soon on Homebrew Heaven

Currently Coding in: C++ for the PSP

Awesome News!

I still haven't downloaded the last one since I only recovered it from a brick last 2 weeks ago hopefully this will be a change from the one i'm using.

By the way V3N0M I just realised we're both using almost the same avatar just i've done some editing on mine.

It's awesome to see a new irshell! :thumbup:

DCEmu Pro

Wow, awesome news! I actually downgraded from M33-4 to M33-2 just yesterday because I was tired of all the troubles it caused. Now I can upgrade again.

Thanks a lot, guys!

Sterist: Please fix the donation link, it's broken. Here it is: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/[email protected] (Right-click and copy address, then paste)
    But thanks for posting.

Good but not good.

DCEmu Pro

Quote Originally Posted by blackrave View Post
    Sterist: Please fix the donation link, it's broken. Here it is: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/[email protected] (Right-click and copy address, then paste)
    But thanks for posting.
    thanks

by the way, usbhost iso's are still incompatable, as well as psx games via (any)host, but i think that traces to cfw3.52 in general -- not just a update TO the cfw

no eboot how do i run this help please

I wish there was also a 3.60 download so I could actually download it and use this app since I haven't used irshell in a while and I don't want to register for the irshell forums.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information