Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: SNES, SEGA & NES Games and Emulators, what works, what doesn't and how they stack up

Now with Blast Processing! Kaiser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bandrik
    Casper and friends,
    Just to let you know, I bought a 1gb SanDisk Memory Stick Duo Pro from www.ebuyer.com for $98 after tax and shipping. Package came via USPS and arrived 3 days later! SanDisk even includes an adaptor that lets you use the Duo stick like the older, longer version of the memory stick. Useful if you have a camera or memory stick adaptor for the non-duo variety. Both work great!

Sounds like ebuyer.com is cheaper than eBay, and with a return policy, I trust it better, personally. Hope this helps!

-Bandrik
    Damn Spammers

Does anyone have a link to download PSP Genesis? I cant seem to find it. Thanks for the help.

Nick

look in the psp gen forums thats the only place I have found it. check the last pages he released a newer version.

Quote Originally Posted by nickgundara
    Cross, I need your help. You seem to know what you're talking about...so here goes. I downloaded the SEI tool v0.5c and put it on my desktop. I also dl'd a SNES emu and put it on my desktop. I open the sei tool and connect my psp. It shows up as G drive. When I try to complete the instructions in the sei tool, it tells me "PSP drive not found" I am certain that my PSP is hooked up properly. I have gone to the usb option on the psp and made sure that the PSP is talking to the computer. Still "PSP drive not found"??? Any ideas on what might be the problem?

Question #2:
    I have bunch of roms on disk from about 4 years ago when I used to play NES and SNES games on my PC. Will these roms work with the various PSP emulators that are out there or do I have to look for later versions of these roms?

I really appreciate your help.

Thanks
    Nick

On question 1,make sure you connect the PSP BEFORE you open SEI tool. Let the PSP Be recognized by windows, etc then start it up and it should be there. (also make sure you know which drive it is by checking my computer.)

on question 2, you should not have a problem. Unless an EMU changed the format like DGEN tends to with Gen roms, the you should be fine with NES and SNES I was not aware of any that did and mine worked just fine, I have them all archived from 2003.

Ok now that I handled that and he got the help he needed (I should have known to start with the easiest thing first) I am back from New Mexico and I have a ton of updates but I need to get the latest versions and add those.

Thanks guys!!

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser
    Damn Spammers
    I beg your pardon? I'm no ebuyer.com junkie, nor do I support them any further than saying they happen to have the best deal that I know of at the time. Someone asked for pricing and I simply stated what I found online. I hate spam as much as the next guy, and I apologize if my assistance may have come across in such a way.

-Bandrik

hey cross, any word yet on a good neo geo emulator?? or am i dumb and did i miss your review on it already? thanks

I have no problem doing a Neo Geo eview but I do not own any Neo Geo Games.... I never ran across one in all my life that I know of.

are you talking about the physical game or a rom??

i ran acros a metal slug neogeo game ones and that it

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information