Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: SNES, SEGA & NES Games and Emulators, what works, what doesn't and how they stack up

DCEmu Newbie

SOunds likes all the emulators are working fine except the gba. Id like to try them out but i have a problem starting sei psp tool. Anyone know how to make it start? Everytime i double click it it says error starting program, a missing .DLL file. If u know how to fix it please let me know.

Some ppl seem to be having problems with SEI and I am not sure why. If you check the top of page 2 in the thread is seems a newer version was released try that.

DCEmu Newbie

Default Problems with NesterJ...

I recently started using NesterJ to emulate my NES games on my PSP....problem is that it doesn't work. It boots up fine, then allows me to select my game, but when I choose the game it goes to a black screen with a colored (usually grey) square in the center.

My PSP is version 1.50 and I've used Sesi tool to create and generate all my files on my system.

I run the SNES9x and DGen emulators both of which work great. Although my Vectorman Rom doesn't work at all on DGen, but Vectorman 2 does...weird.

Any thoughts on how to fix this.

Is it just one game you are trying? If so it may not work, list the game(s) that are not working. i ahve no problems with nesterJ and the games I am playing. However we just started the NES Compatabilty list so any further info to add is appriciated. Otherwise lets take it from there.

DCEmu Newbie

No it seems to be every game. I've tried Bionic Commando, that failed. I've tried the original Metroid...nothing. Mario does work though...

DCEmu Newbie

Do the roms have to be named something special or does it have to be .NES or .nes?

Anything like that?

DCEmu Newbie

Lightbulb can i have some emulators for nintendo ds

Can Someone post some urls where i can download a emulator to play games on it and if it can HyperDs please i can find any emulators that worked..plz

Let me check what my games are formatted in o2.

All the URL's are in the main post, click the BLUE text on each EMU. Now you need tobe sure you have a 1.50 EMU, if its not 1.0 or 1.50 you can not play any homebrew.

DCEmu Newbie

You know when u play super mario world 2 yoshi's island on snes9x for PC u need to run it on force mode 2 in order for it to work. But i dont think all of the yoshi island roms are like that. Does anyone have the rom that runs normally without using force mode 2 so i can play it with the snes9x on my psp? If u have one or know where to dl it please let me know. Thanks

Just some friendly advce you can not ask for roms or where to get them, fast way to get urself banned. All I can tell you is try google/yahoo.

On Force Mode 2, Unless you have tried it and it fails I would try it. MMX2-3 are C4 Emulation and Star Fox is FX Emulation which both work. If you have display problems move to the BL display drivers that come with UO.

Good Luck

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information