Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: SNES, SEGA & NES Games and Emulators, what works, what doesn't and how they stack up

DCEmu Newbie

Default Question

Hi, I have one question. Do these emulators work with 2.0 Firmware? Thanks everyone.

Beats head on post

Now with Blast Processing! Kaiser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cross
    Beats head on post

Just be gald your thread hasn't turned into the state of Xuphorz Homebrew Install guide. It has like 6 solid pages of "Emus no work" or "Why no work on my 2.0?"

DCEmu Newbie

Angry A NO is faster to type

A reply of NO would be much easier to type and you wouldn't have to waste so much time typing in your non-helpful reply of "bangs head on post". Great job.
    Maybe I don't want to read 13 pages of posts by people like you. A short, simple, nice answer is not that hard.

DCEmu Newbie

Default bang his head on the fencepost.

This is supposed to be a quote...

Gasaraki A reply of NO would be much easier to type and you wouldn't have to waste so much time typing in your non-helpful reply of "bangs head on post". Great job.
    Maybe I don't want to read 13 pages of posts by people like you. A short, simple, nice answer is not that hard. End Quote

Right, well it's obvious that I don't have the skills to work out how to quote on a forum. That said, I want to raise the point that people like you, besides being flamebait are the sole reason for natural selection.

I want to make it clear that I don't post on forums, you made me get an account just to tell you off and that makes me angry...you wouldn't like me when I'm angry...rar!

Stupid quotes aside, don't waste peoples time with redundant questions because you're too lazy to bother reading something. I have been in the emulation scene since 1997, and I think I have probably fewer than 10 forum posts in various places. You should only ask questions if you really can't find the info. They don't make Newb FAQs for nothing. Chances are someone has asked the same question b4 you, so open your eyes, $#@!.

You're not a Fat American are you?

--------------------------------
    HighFlyer

DCEmu Newbie

Um.. this may sound seriously stupid to most emulator users but how do you compress multiple roms into one? This sounds weird but my MS3 for neogeo is basically a folder with 16 roms labelled 214.rom and 214_2.rom etc.

Any help or am i just ranting like a madman

DCEmu Newbie

where do you download the roms from ? for all these emulators can you please help me ?!
    thank you so much if you can !!!

DCEmu Newbie

Is there a site where someone can download the games? I have the snes9x version 0.03 but cant figure out how to get games.

*Still beating head on post*

READ THE DAMN THREAD!!!!!

I WILL NOT HELP U USE GOOGLE TO FIND ROMS U CAN DO THAT!!!

Default Head banging

So it'd be fair to say that asking about firmware 2.0 emulators will instigate a degree of head-banging? Fair enough. People should have worked that out. But I think a more important question, especially with recent discoveries, is are emulators being developed that will work in 2.0?

I'm still tryin to decide whether to use the firmware upgrade disc that was bundled with the PSP – I'd like to try the web browser, but at the same time I'd like to run hacked stuff. Will 2.0 be beaten? Soon?

Thread Information