Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Neogeo Cd Psp Emulator

DCEmu Newbie

Default Neogeo Cd Psp Emulator

ok... from what i understand is with a neo geo cd rom i have to unzip the bin files to another zip folder to play????? if so how do i do that.... i am trying to use iso buster and all it keeps saying is track one is inside...... i cant extract no info and if i do it comes out in a .tao file..... can anyone help me???? and when are they gonna update this thing to play more games

where did u get the neogeo cd from? what site?

Quote Originally Posted by rest05
    where did u get the neogeo cd from? what site?
    where did "u" get the warez from? what site?

idiot.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by q-live
    ok... from what i understand is with a neo geo cd rom i have to unzip the bin files to another zip folder to play????? if so how do i do that.... i am trying to use iso buster and all it keeps saying is track one is inside...... i cant extract no info and if i do it comes out in a .tao file..... can anyone help me???? and when are they gonna update this thing to play more games
    i just used winrar to extract the track1.iso to a new folder then zipped the contents of the folder. that worked fine for me. (make sure you zip only the contents not the folder itself). if you want multiple games saved on the memory stick just create separate folders for each game and put the emu files in each one. that's how mine's set up., plus I've edited all the eboot's so i can tell the difference, but i think someone's done a file selector now.

hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting this

DCEmu Newbie

well winrar doesnt open bin files..... i tried that..... so will iso buster do or do i need to get another program.

winrar and iso buster are just for iso's. i dont think you can get into bin files... your out of luck. guess you have to go download some more warez huh?

on second though, you could use somthing like daemon tools or some form of cdrom drive emulation and just extract what you want.

DCEmu Newbie

i actually dl and try to play with dameon tools last nite but it didnt work.... it just sits in my toolbar...... did i use it wrong????? and i thought u could open a bin file...... never heard of that before

try alcohol 120%. explore the cdrom directory once you have mounted the image and grab what you need.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by 1timeuser
    try alcohol 120%. explore the cdrom directory once you have mounted the image and grab what you need.

ok can u walk me thru this process.... i just mounted the image but still cant get it open

DCEmu Newbie

Dam.... Why Do I Have To Go Thru All Of This Just To Play Neo Geo Games.... Why Cant The Emulator Just Play The Roms Like They Are????? I Been Trying To Open These .bin Files For Like 2 Days Now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information