Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Official PSP System Software Update 3.70 out now.

wow, ima upgrade to this, then ima downgrade back! with pandora's battery wooot

well, ima see if this is worth keeping when 3.70 M33 comes out, im sure it will!

Damn,this is also for Phat PSP's? Glad to see that WE are not being left behind!
    But,if this custom firmware is coming for Phat PSPs,and it's 3.70,and 3.60 has the output video thing,and all the other features,it means that we'll have them on 3.70 too,right? I freaking hope so! Sony must find a way to do that on PSP Phats!

DCEmu Regular

nope. video, charging with usb cable, and a couple of other things will never work on a PHAT for the same reason the 1.5 kernel won't behave correctly... different hardware.

DCEmu Pro

Charging with USB cable is actually possible with all firmwares. All you need is a cable designed for it, which a friend of mine does. Are you sure charging through USB doesn't work on an original PSP?

Quote Originally Posted by blackrave View Post
    Charging with USB cable is actually possible with all firmwares. All you need is a cable designed for it, which a friend of mine does. Are you sure charging through USB doesn't work on an original PSP?
    The original needs a special cable that redirects the power supplied by the USB host to the dc-in, the slim has internal connections to allow it to charge the battery with just the standard USB-A to micro USB cable.

Either way it will be slower than a regular AC charger due to the USB max of 500mA vs the AC charger's 2000mA (both at 5v).

sweet, it's on the phat too, that means that both the slim and the phat can have 3.70M33 when it comes out

and someone said something about it loads with Pandora...so does that mean that we can load it off the memstick thru pandora like 1.50?

also the themes in ".ptf" files? that could open doors, like having a fully hacked theme [maybe like AppleCor] in a .ptf file and selecting it on the PSP

hey can i use pandora to downgrade my psp back to 1.5

DCEmu Pro

Quote Originally Posted by gamefreak199101 View Post
    hey can i use pandora to downgrade my psp back to 1.5
    Sure.

ok great to noe

i remember reading the ability to load 1.50 off of a memstick thru pandora, is the same possible with 3.70? or would that require a dump of the firmware?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information