Thread: To clarify somethings in the NES thread (if you havent seen it dont bother reading)

DCEmu Old Pro

Default To clarify somethings in the NES thread (if you havent seen it dont bother reading)

yes i know this thread is really junky and all and i kept fighting myself not to make an entire thread bout this but this time it had to be said because no one gets the point

and someone closed the nes thread without me replying to all the comments

1. I thought NES roms were legal because i thought (well it said on the net) as ABANDONWARE, which means its not illegal to share it anymore ANYWAY im so
    sorry for not knowing dangit

and i have you ever heard the quote "there are no stupid questions, just stupid answers" just like in that thread i got stupid answers from some and others were more informative (thank you!)

2. NO I HAVE NEVER LIKED THE STUPID NAME ORIGINAL NOOB, it was given to me when something happened between me and soully (i dont know why he gave me it, and yes i was new to forums at the time) i didnt know how to change it, but i definitely wanted it changed and it took me one month to notice a sub name under my name as original noob

frankly, i got it changed when i asked kaiser 6 months following when i asked how we could change a sub name

unfortunately for me im not a good member and will probably never have a custom title ever again here but thanks to kaiser he was willing to change it back

I DONT LIKE THE NAME, and vampdude i have said it a billion times and yet you try to justify whatever you say with stupid reasons, i dont want a flame war but i can babble on about what you do is stupid and immature

but, ill leave it at that
    Tetris999

im sorry i probably am going against my saying by not taking anything personal on these forums, but some people can be just SO STUPID you just HAVE to say something

Canada, Ruler of Patriarch of Constantinople and Vicar of the Hagia Sofia

I'll be sure to make a note of it Seriously, we won't call you that if it really pisses you off

DCEmu Old Pro

Quote Originally Posted by SnesR0X View Post
    I'll be sure to make a note of it Seriously, we won't call you that if it really pisses you off
    nah it doesnt, but it gives people the wrong idea, and its just stupid having people spam my threads with "original noob" all the time

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tetris999 View Post
    I DONT LIKE THE NAME, and vampdude i have said it a billion times and yet you try to justify whatever you say with stupid reasons, i dont want a flame war but i can babble on about what you do is stupid and immature
    Ummmm yeah, sure whatever...

................(???)

...Tell me what I tried to justify with a reason then!

DCEmu Old Pro

Quote Originally Posted by VampDude View Post
    Ummmm yeah, sure whatever...

................(???)

...Tell me what I tried to justify with a reason then!

If not, then why did he leave his "original noob" custom title on for so long? He could've changed it back to what it was at any time if he wanted!

ive said before i never liked the name, and i wanted it changed back but people kept the name there

If he knew anything he would've already known that NES "ROMS" are infact illegal.

yes i know things, but not everything so im damn sorry that i didnt, and this comment was NOT needed and was stupid as it just makes fun of the question not even answering it

also your following comments were making fun of the question anyway and was just total spam, obviously you just love pissing people off, i hope it gets the better of you someday

EDIT: anyway ill stop now, i just wanted to clarify but i guess i did it in a wrong type of way because i did it in anger and thats not me, sorry vampdude but i said what i said and i wont edit it out to try to make myself look better

Default Tetris

You worry way too much about what people think about you. But since you do worry so much, You should know, your a favorite around here with us bro. So stop trippin, Its completely unnecessary, We all think your the bees knees and such

Lol Unicorns :rofl:

The things you know as abandonware arnt legal either generally. Abandonware is a stupid name people give to software thats either really old, or software programmed by people who no longer support the software often because they arnt in business. The truth is this is still warez. Just because somthing is old, that doesnt instantly make it legal to distribute. The only people that can determine whether or not you can legally distribute software are the creators. You cant just say "this is old, so now this freeware!" it doesnt work like that.

DCEmu Old Pro

Quote Originally Posted by shadowprophet View Post
    You worry way too much about what people think about you. But since you do worry so much, You should know, your a favorite around here with us bro. So stop trippin, Its completely unnecessary, We all think your the bees knees and such

Lol Unicorns :rofl:
    .................................................. ......................
    .................................................. ............................

the unicorns, that was so stupid

The things you know as abandonware arnt legal either generally. Abandonware is a stupid name people give to software thats either really old, or software programmed by people who no longer support the software often because they arnt in business. The truth is this is still warez. Just because somthing is old, that doesnt instantly make it legal to distribute. The only people that can determine whether or not you can legally distribute software are the creators. You cant just say "this is old, so now this freeware!" it doesnt work like that.
    thats all i needed to know thanks :thumbup:

ok NOW you can lock this thread

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Tetris999 View Post
    .................................................. ......................
    .................................................. ............................

the unicorns, that was so stupid
    Lol You got history with us bro, Yout part of the in crowd,

Dont worry so much

Thread Information