Via Emuholic

A new homebrew game has been out for a week but we missed the releases and has since been updated a few times. 5dice is an iPhone version of the classic dice game Yahtzee.
Think Yahtzee! Fun, and easy to play. Great game for killing a time since it will hold your place. Play whenever you wnat. The iPhone is a great platform for a native version of this game. Enjoy! Have Fun!

The main playable game is more or less complete. Still tweaking a few things here and there, but it is a great way to enjoy a few moments on your iPhone.
What's New

.2.8b Modified some scoring behavior for the first yahtzee. Also tweaked some new game and game over behaviors.

.2.6b Fixed Yahtzee bonus persistence problem.

.2.5b Added score card animation. Fixed small bug with the turn counter. In some cases you couldn't play your last turn. :-(

.2b Game persistence. Suspend the game, and return where you left off. Remember folks, this is beta software. Seems to be working well in my testing. Nice to be able to return to your regularly scheduled fun right where you were. New icon. I thought this looked a little cleaner. At least on my SpringBoard. Some other minor tweaks.
Visit the homepage at http://code.google.com/p/5dice/ for more information and the downloads.