Thread: 3.40 oe-a emulate 3.30?

Unhappy 3.40 oe-a emulate 3.30?

Its been awhile since i changed my psp's firmware all around. I have 3.40 oe-a, and i want to play 3.30 game, but i cant. I will launch it and get an error about how the game couldnt be started. I also have devhook .51 beta which ive used for awhile, and is good. But since it only emulates up to 3.0-something, i wont be able to play my game.

How can i play my game?

wtf??

I might get what you're trying to say, just get rid of devhook and put "your game" (yeah sure), on ms0:/ISO, yes just like that, custom firmware has a built in you know what

I see the choice to play the game after i select memory card in my psp. Its just that after i select it, the game launches and gives an error. I got another game and i do the same thing and it works fine...

bad game or you need higher firmware version, try the 3.52 M33 it's great and you can update right away from 3.40 OE-A

DCEmu Old Pro

Make sure that if plain modules are enabled, they are disabled and that if run boot.bin is enabled, disable and vice versa in recovery mode.

Cloudy

looks a little bit to risky for me

Ok, i upgraded to 3.52 M33 successfully. But when i go to lauch my games, all i get is a black screen. Im forced to take my battery out. And these were games i was able to play. Whats up with the black screen?

Thanks.

Thread Information