Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: DCemu's PSP Guide Library V2~Last updated Jan 5th 2007~

I tried putting the EBOOT.PBP File in psp/game but when I open the eloader there's nothing. Am I putting the wrong file in there?
    Also, after about 15 second the psp automatically turns off!
    Hope you can help!

Now with Blast Processing! Kaiser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I PMed you about the above question. PM me back if your still having issues Tay.

kaiser this is just for you....YOU R THE MAN FOR THIS,since the first guide i couldnt have made a difference without you!!

as my contribution to the scene im basically tech support for the 2.0 -2.6 psp owners and my buddy jayummkay also a dcemu member trys to take care of the 1.0-1.5 users....that been said...id like to give ytou a personal thank you ( aye bugger...lol..little canada funny) if not for you taking the time to make a GR8ley organized guide alot of people would be lost....i incude your guide in every mail that i get asking for help along with like 13 other usfull links....you have been an insparation to me since joining dcemu.....reallly...and your a gr8 asset to our scene...i know this thread is for the guide but i wanted you to know ....you make a huge huge dent in the education of the psp user and without your contribution alot of folks would be in the dark...i personally mak sure every day in ALL the mail i get(sometime 40 a day...just from new psp owners!!) to tell them 2 important things the number one thing??? join dcemu thats all i ask for helping people and the SECOND THANK KAISER for his guide to homebrew thread without him none of this would be possible... i hope one day i can make a difference in the seen ...AS MUCH AS YOU DO!!! but for now i will keep answering these newb mail and try to make them feel at home here @ dcemu..I HATE THE PHRASE NEWB mostly because of the context...the way its used to hurt others...we all were newbs once....what people need is simple.....3 things....TRUST,RESPECT,AND COMMUNICATION and they go hand and ahand
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GIVING US SO MUCH.....

Blog Entries

Thanks bud.

I could use some help, when downgrading my psp to 2.0 to 1.5 the file that is supposed to appear in your memory stick folder, example- F:, isn't there. But the Downgrade option is in the game folder on my psp, though when I try to use it my psp says that it is allready version 2.0 and there is no need to update. The only thing I did wrong was not letting the psp charge fully, but I had it charging while attempting all this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bug
    I could use some help, when downgrading my psp to 2.0 to 1.5 the file that is supposed to appear in your memory stick folder, example- F:, isn't there. But the Downgrade option is in the game folder on my psp, though when I try to use it my psp says that it is allready version 2.0 and there is no need to update. The only thing I did wrong was not letting the psp charge fully, but I had it charging while attempting all this.
    Hmm charge fully and start from stcratch then follow the guide carefuly. Remember to give the exploit sufficient time to trick your PSP. Do not reset your PSP quickly after the photo exploit is used.

I fully charged it and tried it again, the same thing happened. When you say give the photo exploit time that kinda confuses me because when I select photos in my psp browser it freezes and turns off, I thought that was the exploit. Nevertheless the same thing happens, no new file in my memory stick root folder and the update is right there in my psp browser under games, but when I try to use it the psp tells me there is no need to upgrade.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bug
    I fully charged it and tried it again, the same thing happened. When you say give the photo exploit time that kinda confuses me because when I select photos in my psp browser it freezes and turns off, I thought that was the exploit. Nevertheless the same thing happens, no new file in my memory stick root folder and the update is right there in my psp browser under games, but when I try to use it the psp tells me there is no need to upgrade.
    Its odd that it shuts off automatically, it should just stay at the messed up numbers. When you get to that screen your supposed to leave it own for about 15-20 seconds. I don't know what you can do if it doesn't even let you stay on that screen.

Blog Entries

updated

on lesson 5 on the #include command section it does no list all the files do I assume they are they same as lesson 4?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information