Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1UP Rumor: Kingdom Hearts Zero for PSP

Default 1UP Rumor: Kingdom Hearts Zero for PSP

Hello! Many rumors coming in today from 1up. Shane, an editor for EGM Magazine, known for previous Kingdom Hearts rumors, discusses some potential news on the series in the 1Up Podcast Show. Please keep in mind, these are rumors.

Apparently, Square Enix will be releasing multiple games in the Kingdom Hearts Series similar to the Compilation of Final Fantasy Seven. This undertaking has been dubbed Kingdom Hearts Zero. The first game to be announced for this compilation will be on the Playstation Portable.

We'll be sure to update you as we get closer to the Tokyo Game Show. Until then, feel free to discuss!

http://www.khinsider.com/news/1up-ki...o-for-psp.html

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowblind View Post
    I dunno, we heard firsthand what they had to say about new PSP KH from gunntims attempt at getting them to do it...

So although I wish it was true, I don't think there is even a remote chance...
    we can only hope though, you never know what might happen

Wasnt there a similar announcement a couple of months ago, i think i posted, from another source, that we will indeed hear from TGS, that KH will go to PSP

i sure cant wait, and hope its true.

it would be awsome! just what the psp needs

DCEmu Legend

Yes, please do a Kingdom hearts for the PSP. It would draw a lot more people to the PSP. Because Kingdom Hearts needs cinematic cut scenes, voice acting, etc. the PSP is the ideal handheld platform for a Kingdom hearts game.

Please listen to the consumers on this one...

DCEmu Rookie

Good thing Kingdom Hearts doesn't have a number in it's title like FFVII does.... the less confusion the better! ^-^

Omg this is too awesome to be true.

I hope this comes out to be true......I'm a big fan of KH and SquareEnix.

But to be honest, I just beat Crisis Core today and was very dissaponted by the game...It could have been MUCH MUCH Better.....I hate the Characters and Story....they are notthing like what I imaged they would be like.
    Nothing but a pack of whiny little "EMO" bitches.
    In my personal opinion SquareEnix set out to mock their own fans with this game...I mean the graphics and CG's were out of sight for a PSP game, the game play was alright (battles play more like KH than FF)...but why inthe hell the corny-ass small-talk humor in the characters??? It's not funny after the second time.....sheesh! Plus, even though I know very basic japanese (still learning) I believe anyone could've beaten this game without even having english in it...It was waaaayyyy tooo EASY!!!

I hope this is the last we see of the FFVII universe before they totally ruin and tarnish the name of a great game.

This is just my personal opinion and I shall stick with it....I don't mean to bash, It's just how I feel about myexperience with this game.

...But yeah, they should make up for this with a good solid KH game.....and please don't make it Card or turn based....we all know that would suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Apoklepz View Post
    I hope this is the last we see of the FFVII universe before they totally ruin and tarnish the name of a great game.
    Well first I'd like to see a remake of the Original in ENGLISH [Can't stress that enough]
    For PS3 or PSP, if it was made for PS3 I would be buying one right now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information