Thread: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - on Wii - Star Wars lightsaber game for the Wii

Blog Entries

Rev Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - on Wii - Star Wars lightsaber game for the Wii

via CVG

LucasArts has revealed that Star Wars: The Force Unleashed will is coming to Wii next spring and it'll allow you to wield the Wii Remote as a Lightsaber. Now that's what we're talking about.

You can wield the Wii Remote as a lightsaber while using the Nunchuk controller to torment others with Force powers.

The game's story is set during the era between Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith and Episode IV A New Hope.

The Wii version, in development by Krome Studios, will also feature an exclusive duel mode in which players can compete head-to-head with their friends. Whether this si online remains to be seen, but we doubt it.

"Wii is a great platform for The Force Unleashed, because the console's motion-oriented controllers really bring the game to life," said Jim Ward, President of LucasArts. "We've worked hard to make the Wii version of the game unique in order to truly let you unleash the Force."

I want this game )))))))

That sounds insane!!! I want too but I donŽt even have Wii. However I plan to buy all the consoles I missed out on when I retire, and maybe shoot some heroin, then this will be the first thing IŽll try

yup im gonna get this i got a wii and a job $$$$$ i pictured this game before the wii came out i was like wouldnt it be awesome to have a game where u can actually use a light saber. Im ahead of u nintendo muhahahaha.

Blog Entries

I always knew the WiiRemote would become a Lightsaber!

dream come true!! nyow nyyyyooww

DCEmu Newbie

id love this game to be awsome, but it isnt lucas arts like PS3/360 its Krome "ps2 version" studios whos doing it for the wii, think that tells you most of what u need to know. If they nail the wii controlled sabre itll sell to every starwars loving wii owner i.e all wii owners over 10, but im not gonna get my hopes up for the overall game.

Thread Information