Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The venters Circle.

Exclamation The venters Circle.

Okay heres the deal.
    I opened this thread. For no reason other then it was my eightieth post at the time and i wanted an even number,

And I feel There should be at least one open thread where people can come in and just , exspress there opinions on anything and everything,

Im sure the rules would still apply about flameing/spamming.
    But I believe this thread should be used as a creative/exspressive outlet for anyone that's got somthing to say about anything.
    I also believe because this is the venters circle,
    That what is said to one another in the venters circle should stay in the venters circle and no one should take it too personaly.

Its just a place to come exspress yourself/vent your rage, let it all out,
    Its like a cyber aprozlyem (look it up) anyhoo .

I'll start things off by saying somthing that i truely mean.

Microsoft sucks, X-box sucks, the system is ugly enough to win some sort of basterdized prize in an ugly contest, continueing X-box live sucks, and just to get things rolling halo is freaken gay. ahh there I said it boy I feel beter

Now you try
    LET ROUND ONE BEGIN!!!

"Shadowprophet" Cause hes just asking for trouble. lol

lol. i like the idea...

Sony are a disgrace, and only appeal to the lowest common denominater. They're $#@!. Im not going to explain why as deep down everyone knows why and has read at least a hundred differant reasons for or against.

Nintendo are humble, to say the least, their marketing campaigns are awful outside of Japan, and they are coming out of sync with todays market. It's a pity but nothing can be done.

Microsoft should not make consoles, i do not own an Xbox and am not too bothered about them.

Sega are the only company to not have pissed me off, i was always a Nintendo fanboy and still am, but never disliked Sega as they did what they were meant to, they catered for a wide spectrum of audiences and delivered when they said they would.

Im sick of the hierarchy on other sites and so am happy to lurk round the hardware board of this site, occasionally coming out to voice my opinions in other topics.

Dream Coder

I'm sick of this psp crap. Just because the coders for it don't know how to hold in a release for more than a day at a time, and they feel the need to bump versions for "bug fixes". Not only that, but the users... jesus. I have seen the homebrew/emulation scenes for a few different consoles: gba, xbox, ps2, and of course DC; but never have I seen such a bunch of lazy 12-year-old-ish incompetant data-regurgiators since well, one or two will remain nameless Dreamcast scene regulars. On top of that, very very few people in the Dreamcast scene (to which this site should be dedicated) turn up as fakers. I've been around for around 3 years and have seen MAYBE 5 people talk about making something and showing some sort of photoshopped pic. Yet it seems, everywhere I turn here someone is saying "hey, I'm a professional programmer with years of assembly experience. Where can I download teh leet explot??//" The worst scenario like that I can recall in the past year+ was when mental2k was new here and lost an argument horribly and decided to say that he had a phd in I think rocket science? Something ridiculous like that, and he got poor kamjin to believe him and try(and fail) to have an intelligent conversation.

In summary: I have nothing against the psp, but it's homebrew/emulation users/coders need to shape up.

Yeah, like every day theres a new uosnes9x with the slightest ever changes with no real improvments over the last.
    But what really got me was the avi player with no sound.
    I mean Jeezs whats the point of that!!!
    *Media player w/o sound , I could still smack that guy.

"shadowprophet" Cause he truely believes that video and audio go hand in hand.

Now with Blast Processing! Kaiser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

1.A little part of me died when a Sonic game came out on a nintendo console. i'm still bitter to this day about it.

2. All the games made that suck and sell like a billion copies

3....and on a similar note all the good games that are made and sell poorly

4.Micro$oft

5.White guys obsessing about all that is Japanese (otaku)

6.Mc Donalds

7.Nintendo fumbling the ball on their new system again

8.The name of microsoft's latest "console" and the reason behind naming it that

9.game piracy

10.Sega screwing sonic cd up again for us North Americans

11. Sony making bs videos at E3

12. EA (evil)

and I'm done. That felt good

Thumbs up Sonic

Think of it this way.
    Sonic is an awsome mascot for an awsome company, and (was always up untill the crash) For sega systems only.
    At first I couldnt believe Sonic was comeing out on nintendo.
    But the real slap in the face was when Sonic came out on the upstart newbies ps2/x-box.

I mean even still if there is a deserving respectible home for sonic. It would need to be a company deserving of the hearitage.
    Nintendo and sega, bitter rivels in the past. But even tho it sucks, No other company deserves to touch sonic but sega or if necessary nintendo.

Sonic is holy to the sega fans. But ps2 and x-box are just the new kids on the block. If anyone can give sonic the respect of tradition it deserves. Its nintendo. Cause nintendo understands.

I mean lets us look at the new guys for a seconed. How can they respect somthing they cant possibly understand,(meaning ps and x-box never even had a beloved mascot).

"shadowprophet" hes well awear he sounds like a gushing fanboy in this post.
    GOT A PROBLEM WITH IT

IT is the venters circle after all

**If you can't honor the hedgehog then who can you honor.**

Kaiser, i agree with all those points, except whats the reasoning behind no. 5?

Quzar, that is one thing that has been pissing me off for ages, loading up the main page to find that all the top topics are PSP crap asking for help because they're too slow to actually figure something out for themselves or do any background research into the problem that has been answered in several other posts if they just scrolled down but no that would require some sort of effort.

No offense to the people, buy generally all they do is make $#@!e posts about nothing or talk about warez - im sick of seeing posts about 'i downloaded Chrono Trigger but cant get it to work' cant they just say 'game'. As for this 1.5+ thing or whatever it is now, even if someone released a fix, there would still be a long string of nothing posts asking if there is a hack.

Talking Lol

And on that note.
    I just downloaded beast of rage and the chrono killer mod.
    But I keep getting random errors.
    Cause I keep setting it in the wrong directory structure. (purpessly just to piss people off )
    Now with that said can sombody please tell me what im doing wrong/ get it running for me

rotf! lol

lol J/K !! Dont shoot!! lol
    Nahh I just had to say it, It works beautifly by the way, has anybody else tried it ? its awsome !

"Shadowprophet" He just had to say it Please dont shoot!!

Now with Blast Processing! Kaiser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shadowprophet

.....I mean even still if there is a deserving respectible home for sonic. It would need to be a company deserving of the hearitage.
    Nintendo and sega, bitter rivels in the past. But even tho it sucks, No other company deserves to touch sonic but sega or if necessary nintendo.

Sonic is holy to the sega fans. But ps2 and x-box are just the new kids on the block. If anyone can give sonic the respect of tradition it deserves. Its nintendo. Cause nintendo understands.
    Well I got mad respect for nintendo but still man. It ain't right for sonic to be running around on a Nintendo console. True Nintendo is probably the only respectable company still making consoles and its also true that if i could pick any other home for Sonic it would be Nintendo. But when it came down to loading up Sonic Advance on my GBA It gave me the shivers lol.

Its just unnatrual its hard to explain. Its like seeing A cow mate with a dog it doesn't fit.

HAHA now thats how you go on a fanboy rant

Quote Originally Posted by Ptr.Lynch
    Kaiser, i agree with all those points, except whats the reasoning behind no. 5?
    Well my reasoning is not that I hate the white guy who loves, anime and Japanese games and sushi. The people I hate is like for example the people who only think Japanese developers can make good games and everyone else is just making crap. Not to be narrowed down on just games but stuff like that.

I agree with you on those damn updates too. Everyday for one bugfix in some random game I'll never play. I mean really....

Quote Originally Posted by shadowprophet
    Microsoft sucks, X-box sucks, the system is ugly enough to win some sort of basterdized prize in an ugly contest, continueing X-box live sucks, and just to get things rolling halo is freaken gay. ahh there I said it boy I feel beter
    Microsoft sucks>Sure
    Xbox sucks>OK your opinion, thats fine
    Xbox=ugly>yep
    Xbox Live sucks>You gotta explain that one to me...How in the world does Xbox Live suck?
    Halo is freakin gay>If by freakin, you mean totally....and by gay, you mean awsome...then yeah I agree with you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information