Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: PSP Hexen, Heretic, Doom (AdHoc) - Triple FPS Updates

whens the next update? also will u be being a background music?

I'm having some problems with Hexen nobody else seems to have mentioned so far.
    When ever I start Hexen the screen stops updating, the game runs, but all I see is the loading screen... However when I add the HEXDD.WAD it works fine, but I don't want to play the expansion, I want to play the original game, and there's no way to select which 'episode' you want to play through Deathknights of the Dark Citadel (HEXDD.WAD).

I've tried making a fake HEXDD.WAD that was just a duplicate of HEXEN.WAD and it worked once but then didn't work again.
    I also tried to make a fake HEXDD.WAD that was just an empty wad file with a replacement title screen. This didn't work at all.

Edit: Nevermind, I found the post about the newer version and it works perfectly now.
    Last edited by Zethzune; January 14th, 2008 at 13:59.

could do with zdoom, also this homebrew version is better than Chilly willy's version

DCEmu Coder

Quote Originally Posted by doomvshalo View Post
    could do with zdoom, also this homebrew version is better than Chilly willy's version
    In what ways? You'll need to back that up with a list of features.

well use it,theres my chilly willys version too glitchy.also u tried another wad

please put messages into center! and try to make a crosshair... and please, please fix that bug that when you quit game psp turns off itself, also when i press home button nothing happens... if that happens it would be freaking awesome
    Last edited by michalt441; March 22nd, 2008 at 17:44.

crosshair should be optional.also it could do with infrastructure so i can prove that im the ultimate doom player.lol.also would lv to be able to mod multiplayer for custom skins.

k0rfain made a video of this

I know this may be a little late, but at least I'm not a year late lol... Anyway, nice port, I've played three-player coop and deathmatch with monsters with my friends until our batteries died several times over... One thing, though, in the next release, could there be an option for the adhoc server to choose the difficulty level of the adhoc game? I'm Too Young to Die is a little too easy a game mode, if you catch my drift.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information