Thread: DCEmu Tutorials - The Peoples Guide and Tutorials Site

Blog Entries

Home/News DCEmu Tutorials - The Peoples Guide and Tutorials Site

With the success of DCEmu Reviews a site that has its content showing up on our PSP, DS, Wii, PS3 and Xbox360 and the main DCEmu Portal site. I Wanted to create a new Guide/Tutorials site where new guides and tutorials will show up on any of our network sites.

Just like our news where any coders can upload their releases and post releases and WIP News this will be extended to our Guides and Tutorials Site.

We will be accepting Guides and Tutorials for any Console Scene We Cover and the beauty of it is because the creators will be you the DCEmu Members which means that if you please you can update as you want. What this will mean that if all goes well then this new site could be a great help base for the whole Homebrew scene.

The forums are already set up here and you can submit new Guides and Tutorials in our new Submit Tutorials/Guides Forum

The Site is still being worked on but will be ready at the weekend.

So if you have any guides and tutorials for PS3, Wii, Xbox360, PSP, Nintendo DS, GP2X, GBA, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, Gizmondo, Iphone, iPod, Tapwave Zodiac, GP32, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn and others, then we want them

The project after this will be to get people to read those guides and tutorials before discussing questionable topics on the forums.

EDIT: Myself included.

Awesome, we needed a site like this at dcemu.I noticed after the site revamp the tutorials link disappeared.

are all of the older tuts going to go there?

Great Idea! I'll be all over that thing when someone perfects a pspSlim MAME emu that can run cps3 and therefor forces me to buy a dang slim.
    - How do I pandora that sumbitch?
    - Whats the best CFW nowadays & how do I install it?
    (I'm still on DAXoe's peoples! lol)
    - How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood... and was gay.

all these questions & more I hope to enlighten myself on the new Tutes page, word.

DCEmu Rookie

Yeah people like me need detailed directions for upgrading custom firmware...took an install program to walk me through to figure out Devhook, a long time to figure out (and trust) OE and I have no clue what to do to get from OE 3.03 to M33 Custom...
    It's not that I'm stupid just haven't followed all the jargon with dumpers and Psar's and prx's and whatnot...I see them enough to type them here but don't understand exactly WHAT they are.

Feel free to put my custom firmware reference on the new site. Just get the link from my sig..

wow V3NOM, that's an amazingly complete ref. very cool. Haha, I think you just nominated yourself to be my goto guy if I ever have a question I can't find the answer to... but don't worry, I usually figure things out for myself.

This is what we need thanks Wraggy this hopefully will help a lot of newcomers to the scene.

I love this section it's gonna be great in the fucture I can see

Thread Information