Thread: DCEmu Tutorials - The Peoples Guide and Tutorials Site

Blog Entries

Home/News DCEmu Tutorials - The Peoples Guide and Tutorials Site

With the success of DCEmu Reviews a site that has its content showing up on our PSP, DS, Wii, PS3 and Xbox360 and the main DCEmu Portal site. I Wanted to create a new Guide/Tutorials site where new guides and tutorials will show up on any of our network sites.

Just like our news where any coders can upload their releases and post releases and WIP News this will be extended to our Guides and Tutorials Site.

We will be accepting Guides and Tutorials for any Console Scene We Cover and the beauty of it is because the creators will be you the DCEmu Members which means that if you please you can update as you want. What this will mean that if all goes well then this new site could be a great help base for the whole Homebrew scene.

The forums are already set up here and you can submit new Guides and Tutorials in our new Submit Tutorials/Guides Forum

The Site is still being worked on but will be ready at the weekend.

So if you have any guides and tutorials for PS3, Wii, Xbox360, PSP, Nintendo DS, GP2X, GBA, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, Gizmondo, Iphone, iPod, Tapwave Zodiac, GP32, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn and others, then we want them

DCEmu Newbie

I was wondering if a guide for burning diskjuggler images ".cdi" in linux would have a need because i have spent 2 months figuring this out so if there is a need i will write one, please Email me at [email protected] if there is an interest.

Quote Originally Posted by spideyman View Post
    I was wondering if a guide for burning diskjuggler images ".cdi" in linux would have a need because i have spent 2 months figuring this out so if there is a need i will write one, please Email me at [email protected] if there is an interest.
    http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=21631

DCEmu Newbie

Hi am very new to this,but i have one question i really need an awnser to.I have a dreamcast model no.HKT-3000,i do not know whene it was made cuse i can not read japanese.But my question is,can i use boot discs and back ups on this consol?I have tryed but everything goes in to the music player section.Some one pleas respond..Thank you

Check under your Dreamcast. If there's a number 1, you can use homebrew/backups.

DCEmu Newbie

Thanks for responding.But i Have check under the consol,and there is no number one there.Unless it's written in japanese,which half of the text under it is written in..

DCEmu Newbie

I have the same model hkt-3000 jap dreamcast and i am also woundering if it can run homebrew

DCEmu Newbie

Default I need help!

This stuff is all such a bitch. I have the games I want to burn to Dreamcast, but haven't had much longer burning them myself. I will pay real money to send the roms I have to someone, who then rips them for me and sends me the CDs. I want one for NES, one for SNES, one for Genesis, and one for NEO GEO. IM me on AIM @ mastrAlan5

DCEmu Newbie

Help! If you want to make real $$, IM me on AIM under the SN MastrAlan5. It's not worth the trouble to me to waste my time figuring out how to burn the ROMs myself. I have all the ROMs I want burned, just need someone to send them to and then burn and send back to me through the mail. Will pay good!

DCEmu Newbie

Base on my experience about unlocking phnes
    i just wanna share you thsese. when my mom brought me a phone
    im so happy and im so excited to use it coz its verry nice
    but when i was insert my simcard i really disappoint coz its lock.
    and my mom said i need to unlock my phone so that i can use onther simcard
    but we dont know whre should we open it .coz we dnt know any unlocking company
    but when i was open my computer and search some place
    whre can unlock my phone i found a place but its verry far in my place..
    but im still searchng then i was found sme website that trully can help me..
    it was verry amazing coz i was unlock my phone with them
    If you need some information , i can recommand you the website

Thread Information