Thread: Guide:Beginners guide for asking questions.

Default Guide:Beginners guide for asking questions.

Hello, this is my first guide on this forum and hopefully not the last.

Google search before asking the question on this
    forum.

Be patient, I've seen people who wait all of half an hour then reply "WTF why havn't you answered?"

Make sure you know what you are talking about, in other words do not try and make your post fancy by using computer terms that you do not understand.

Please state the problem in the thread, do not just make a thread and say "My DS is not working." we will have no idea what the problem is, so for all we know you could of crushed it while humping it.

Do not ask for a GBA emulator for slot-1 DS devices.

Please follow this advice while posting and we can help you much quicker.

:thumbup:

sorry tiny plug just ahead:

if you do want to ask questions that are a bit nooby, then please do them at

http://homebrewhelper.co.cc
    I don't go on here much anymore. Find me on GBAtemp.

DCEmu Newbie

When you say "Do not ask for a GBA emulator for slot-1 DS devices." what does that mean. Can we ask about information pertaining to homebrew about DS devices just as long as were not talking about piracy? Thanks alot! I just joined today. -Studcool

Hi does anyone know where i can get a ds flash card like the r4 or similar to play homebrew etc.?
    ive search ebay and cant seem to find one anywhere.
    thanks

This site is a reliable one to buy your card from http://www.yesasia.com/?/ . Next time please post something like this in a separate thread as it's off topic here.

where the F@%$ am i supposed to post my question then?
    this is after all the beginners guide for questions?
    stupid :rofl:

DCEmu Newbie

Hi, I've just downloaded the latest version of nesDS and the save features wont work much like the older versions. I've come across nesDS_MMCFix while trying to solve this problem however I havent found anything that tells me how to use it or at least not in a comprehensive fashion. I am using an R4 card, can anyone help?

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by studcool View Post
    When you say "Do not ask for a GBA emulator for slot-1 DS devices." what does that mean. Can we ask about information pertaining to homebrew about DS devices just as long as were not talking about piracy? Thanks alot! I just joined today. -Studcool
    I don't know the exact reason why they are telling you not to ask for GBA emulators for slot 1 devices but maybe its because you can't get a GBA emulator for a slot 1 device. You can only play GBA roms on slot 2 devices like Supercard Lite etc. Hope that clears it up for ye.
    Last edited by Rimmerlad; April 29th, 2008 at 22:59.

Thread Information