Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526

Thread: Team M33 releases 3.71 CFW; M33 = Dark_AleX

DCEmu Newbie

Default Help

Havent ever posted much before...I have older Dark Alex Release of 3.02 OE. From what i remember it was quite a pain to install it when i did. How do I go from 3.02 OE to this new M33 3.71 Release!? HELP

DCEmu Newbie

Looks like the DAX has released the unbricker - readme in Spanish at the moment...hehehe..!

See DAX's page...

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by FenrirX View Post
    Havent ever posted much before...I have older Dark Alex Release of 3.02 OE. From what i remember it was quite a pain to install it when i did. How do I go from 3.02 OE to this new M33 3.71 Release!? HELP
    you need to upgrade to 3.52m33 first. then put th 3.71m33 update on it.

DCEmu Newbie

Default Help help

Is there another posting or walkthrough for upgrading to 3.52? Is there something special I need to do to go from OE to M33 3.52?

Okay guys I have another PSP that is at 3.52 M33 and I tried the Pandora Procedure twice tonight and it didn't work. I used the guide linked in this thread on page 25. I'm not sure what the issue is, I believe the MS part of it went through correctly but something may have been wrong with the battery part of it. Is there anyone out here that will help me with this Pandora process because I'm very confused and frustrated and just want my PSP back. Please someone find it in your heart and just PM me or talk to me on here so we can talk and maybe you could walk me through this PLEASE.

DCEmu Newbie

That Ultimate Firmware FAQ did the trick. That was way easy. But is upgrading to 3.71M33 really worth it?

Iv had a look on a few sites and can't seem to find a good walkthrough for instlling thse new firmware. I have upgraded to 3.52 m33-4 but then I stuck on the 3.71 and ran it but it just came up with a file missing error, I put it in the "game" folder.

is there a real need to go up to 3.71 cuz it seems it doesn't run homebrew anyways so whats the point? please could some1 give me a rundown?

Quote Originally Posted by Spotfist View Post
    is there a real need to go up to 3.71 cuz it seems it doesn't run homebrew anyways so whats the point? please could some1 give me a rundown?
    Not really, in fact you'll lose the ability to run 1.5 kernel homebrew if you do. The main reason is if you have any games that require firmware versions above 3.52.

I'm on 3.52 M33 and I intend to stay that way until the 1.5 kernel patch for the new custom firmware is released.

Can I use Nesterj on version 3.80?
    Last edited by nensondubois; December 31st, 2007 at 00:06.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526

Thread Information