Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Team M33 releases 3.71 CFW; M33 = Dark_AleX

Blog Entries

my slim is on 3.70 so i still need the unbricker to get back to on m33

Yeah, you really should wait. I updated and it freaking sucks big time.

Lol joke, it's just... very different. Feels like it's being started from scratch[<--Thanks to Chameleon for this]. Homebrews won't work, neither many plug-ins.

DaX you are officially God. Lets all start a religion called Daxtianity.

hahahah I ****ING KNEW IT PWN

DCEmu Newbie

lol Daxtianity

Using Cookies Theme right now. Lol it's cool and funny, but it's like... incomplete. The LFP icon didn't change while everything else did.

DCEmu Rookie

I'm a bit skeptical. The reason for this is that DAX could spell properly. Also the m33 donation link was in Russia as well. DAX is French i thought? and m33 were really stupid, and i don't think DAX would allow the comments to be made if he was on their

Maybe, just maybe DAX's site and account got hacked....but i dunno anything. If it is DAX then i don't know why he was working with a bunch of retards that said stupid things on their site. DA always releases very complete firmwares which only had a few updates. M33 release loads....wek we will know soon anyway.

PSP User

Quote Originally Posted by DarthPaul View Post
    Yeah, you really should wait. I updated and it freaking sucks big time.

Lol joke, it's just... very different. Feels like it's being started from scratch[<--Thanks to Chameleon for this]. Homebrews won't work, neither many plug-ins.
    You are supposed to expect that if you update now. Homebrews won't work because 1.5 isn't included YET, so wait for the patcher like the rest of us, and kernel plugins don't all work because of incompatibilities with the structure of 3.71. So don't blame the CFW for sucking...you should've 1) waited for the patcher and 2) realized that plugins wouldn't work right away and their developers would have to fix them for 3.71

Quote Originally Posted by stevo11185 View Post
    I'm a bit skeptical. The reason for this is that DAX could spell properly. Also the m33 donation link was in Russia as well. DAX is French i thought? and m33 were really stupid, and i don't think DAX would allow the comments to be made if he was on their

Maybe, just maybe DAX's site and account got hacked....but i dunno anything. If it is DAX then i don't know why he was working with a bunch of retards that said stupid things on their site. DA always releases very complete firmwares which only had a few updates. M33 release loads....wek we will know soon anyway.
    Well he convinced you that DAX and M33 weren't the same...which was his point. But no, it's definitely the same person, and it was quite obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthPaul View Post
    Using Cookies Theme right now. Lol it's cool and funny, but it's like... incomplete. The LFP icon didn't change while everything else did.
    That's probably related to the removal of Location Free since the early 3.02 OE custom firmwares.

pspfan i dont think hes complaining hes just pointing out what we would all like to know. you thionk if he was concerned with having all his homebrew ork hed have updated so soon?

darthpaul thanks for the heads up on it anyway.

Nah, it's ok for me. I posted to alert the other people. I really don't care about the Applications right now, there's nothing for the PSP I'm using or I'm addicted to at the moment, I was tired of 3.52 and I like to have something new on the PSP.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous D View Post
    pspfan i dont think hes complaining hes just pointing out what we would all like to know. you thionk if he was concerned with having all his homebrew ork hed have updated so soon?

darthpaul thanks for the heads up on it anyway.

You're right, and welcome.

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information